• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Hailee Steinfeld - Love Myself (Mattman & Robin from MXM)

Started by turnaround, August 06, 2015, 05:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

Sounds more like a Mattman & Robin track with a drop.

interspectacular

Quote from: turnaround on July 14, 2016, 04:39:51 PM
There is a new song on the EP now.

Starving (feat. Zedd)

Michael Trewartha, Kyle Trewartha, Robert McCurdy, Christopher Petrosino & Asia Whiteacre

I did the mix/master on this track. Had a blast working with Zedd & Grey! It should be out as a single release in the next couple of days since the label mixed up the iTunes/Spotify posting.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: interspectacular on July 16, 2016, 12:40:19 AM
I did the mix/master on this track. Had a blast working with Zedd & Grey! It should be out as a single release in the next couple of days since the label mixed up the iTunes/Spotify posting.

Welcome to the forum!

The EP is re-released today with the new version of Rock Bottom with DNCE and the Zedd featured track.

melodicmoonlight

This song is fantastic. What a jam. Just wish it had a proper bridge.

bugmenot

Verses are remind me "I let you set the pace" melody (Love Me Like You Do).

nanofives

This is the type of song that I expected instead of the other 2 big comebacks lol.
Did Wiki messed up with the producers? Mattman & Robin are listed as producers, and Zedd apparently didn't write the song. BTW, who are "Grey"?

j.fco.morales

Quote from: j.fco.morales on July 14, 2016, 08:17:15 PM
Sounds more like a Mattman & Robin track with a drop.

Quote from: nanofives on July 18, 2016, 12:40:23 AM
This is the type of song that I expected instead of the other 2 big comebacks lol.
Did Wiki messed up with the producers? Mattman & Robin are listed as producers, and Zedd apparently didn't write the song. BTW, who are "Grey"?

Two things: where did you get the credits?
According to the iTunes file, Mattman & Robin doesn't appear.
And the song is listed as "Hailee Steinfeld & Grey feat. Zedd".

nanofives

I said it right there, it was yesterday in Haiz EP article, now it is fixed but I still don't know who Grey are lol.

J_A24

Grey is a duo, they're brothers. They've been dropping some great remixes the past year, and are also behind "Candyman".

https://soundcloud.com/grey

j.fco.morales

bugmenot

Michael (ex. SIRIS) and Kyle (Kyle Tree, ex. Singularity) Trewartha (TREE-wor-thuh), they are australian, 1992-1993.

turnaround

Quote from: interspectacular on July 16, 2016, 12:40:19 AM
Welcome!
How did you get this job to master/mix the song?

Full credits for the new song.

Hailee Steinfeld, Main Artist, Vocals - Grey, Background Vocalist, Main Artist, Mastering Engineer, Mixer, Programming - Zedd, Featured Artist, Mixer, Producer, Vocal Arranger - Tom Norris, Mastering Engineer, Mixer - Chris "TEK" O'Ryan, Asst. Recording Engineer - Kyle Trewartha, Author, Composer, Producer - Ryan Shanahan, Recording Engineer, Vocal Arranger - Asia Whiteacre, Author, Background Vocalist, Composer - Michael Trewartha, Author, Composer, Producer - Robert McCurdy, Author, Composer - Christopher Petrosino, Author, Composer
And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

New song is by Ryan Tedder:

https://itun.es/au/mcArjb?i=1229299853

Hailee Steinfeld, Tim Sommers, Jeremy Dussolliet, Asia Whiteacre, Ryan Tedder & Zach Skelton
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Asia Whiteacre is writing some great stuff lately, she co wrote Astrid S' most recent single as well.

Well, no one posted about this but Hailee is featured in a couple of singles: Machine Gun Kelly's last single, Kato & Sigala's Show Me Love and Digital Farm Animals' Digital Love.

The last one sounds a bit like The Chainsmokers.

Didn't like Most Girls.