• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

My hunt for the Tearin' Up My Heart instrumental - A resounding failure

Started by backgammonfiend, December 07, 2016, 02:26:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tano87

U said u found Sometimes instrumental and u were about to leak that for the 18th anniversary, and than u ask for it promising that u won't leak it...  :o :-\ :-X
And I'm not even mentioning the part where u make urself important for the leaks... I think multitracks would be way more important than instrumentals.

Looking for the old '00 Cheiron projects.

backgammonfiend

says the guy with no multitrack leaks to his name... put some songs out before you start talking shit boy. i could actually buy the i want it that way multitrack for 350, but everyone already has the song without vocals so i don't see a reason to spend that money. where are you "looking" anyway? did you actually travel to Germany, and Stockholm, and ask people there for stuff?

also, your point makes no sense. had i gotten it from you, then i wouldn't be leaking it so soon, but i didn't get it from you so you can take those crocodile tears elsewhere.

backgammonfiend

The multitrack of I Want It That Way is currently being offered by a remix tape seller from Frankfurt. I messaged him on Soundcloud looking for Dr. Luke and Shellback stuff, he eventually gave me a list of all songs credited to "Max Martin" - I Want It That Way was the most expensive entry at $350. Second place was Teenage Dream at 250.

No, he did not have any song on Breakaway, or I would have bought it already.

Edit: I obtained Sometimes from a remix DJ operating in Winnipeg. He had the original promo disc. Unfortunately, we had a dispute over money and now he hates me. I found out he had neither TUMH, IWYB, TMWYL, or TTWII prior to this, so he probably didn't have anything else that was relevant.

Tano87

I Want It That Way  :'( :'( :'(
Hope this is not a way to scam people here...

Quote from: backgammonfiend on March 21, 2017, 12:18:16 AM
says the guy with no multitrack leaks to his name... put some songs out before you start talking shit boy. i could actually buy the i want it that way multitrack for 350, but everyone already has the song without vocals so i don't see a reason to spend that money. where are you "looking" anyway? did you actually travel to Germany, and Stockholm, and ask people there for stuff?

also, your point makes no sense. had i gotten it from you, then i wouldn't be leaking it so soon, but i didn't get it from you so you can take those crocodile tears elsewhere.

People still want multitracks to do their own remixes with vocal and elements or sample and other stuff like these...That's why they're more important...Are you sure he has the whole thing? I know vocal multitracks are floating around and they're not the one that already leaked years ago.

Forum the test actually I don't think it's important the source of the stuff if someone here or elsewhere asks u to not leak u shouldn't..

Tano87

Double

backgammonfiend

sorry i was misled by the tapeseller, i want it that way separated instruments he doesn't actually have

my b, the list he sent didn't say that anywhere

gm33

I finally acquired the I Want it That Way and Tearin' Up My Heart instrumentals. It only took  20 years ha!
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

addictedsober

Quote from: gm33 on August 15, 2017, 03:51:50 AM
I finally acquired the I Want it That Way and Tearin' Up My Heart instrumentals. It only took  20 years ha!

the Cheiron webpage posted it as well
http://www.cheironmusicgroup.com/cheiron-studios.html

was hoping they would post some other...

ferser1

dont see tearin up my heart instrumental tho, only some us version

backgammonfiend

don't play games with my heart like that gm33

Where's that download link @

ferser1

it was not the real instrumental of Tearin up my heart, next time plz mention that

backgammonfiend

Quote from: cheironlover on September 16, 2017, 11:49:55 PM
https://soundcloud.com/oh-my-god-the-rock-is-back-again Hey, guys! It's right here, quit fighting!

lmao first time i've seen my archive account plugged by someone else.

obviously that's not the real one, it's 5 months old and this thread is still up. nobody's found a song from the debut album yet been 2 decades

backgammonfiend

A tragic ending to this saga. I have confirmation that no DAT tape from the nsync debut album is still functional.

The only way to get an instrumental from that LP would be to miraculously find a promo disc which was not even sent to radios (only live show hosts appear to have gotten those, no radio anyone knows has a copy) which is 11/10 difficulty - or to license an instrumental mix from the ANALOG masters, which is more expensive than all hell.

(Or Ron Hester / one of the original producers decides to cough it up)

I pray that Remix Hits or Harmonix or whoever finds a reason to have an nsync throwback and get these stems out the vault. Otherwise, nothing from the nsync debut album will ever see the light of day outside test pressing mixes from a studio (example: https://www.discogs.com/Kelly-Clarkson-TV-Tracks/release/11455604) which are simply not up to par with a fully mastered LP version