• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Cheiron Sound.. need your help!

Started by maxmartin'sfan, February 18, 2007, 10:34:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

I have pretty expensive (well for amateurs) headphones I also now and then hear out a little detail so at least a bit!  :D

5.1 would be so lovely but I have neither the room nor the money for it!  :wink:
And I liked it..

andrea

Quote from: "turnaround"What is an essential part of a Cheiron song is that the chorus after the Middle 8 is often "inverted". So the lyrics are just in a different order and the melody slightly differs from the original. Like in "Oops..." or in "Stronger".

yes, it's true. that's called 'counter-melody'... you can find more infos here!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter-melody :wink:

turnaround

Wow, the description sounds like proper science!  :lol:
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Wow, this is a great topic. Even with zero musical skill I am finding what you are all saying about songwriting so interesting. I don't have the surround sound either.

maxmartin'sfan

hey!!
I'm back..!!
Everything is reallly interesting!!

I'm working on this kind of song...with big "hits" and "hithat" ...  :D
with my own sound and Style!!  ^^

Thanks for all your answers!!

malcolm hogg

I cant wait to continue this discussion also, but i'm really busy with work this week, hopefully this weekend i will get time!!!!
I'd love to hear your version of cheiron. When will you share it with us?
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

maxmartin'sfan

I will share it this week end... you'll tell me what You think.. because it 's not perfect.. it's just the biginning...lol ^^

:D

turnaround

Wow this is exciting!
Can't wait to hear it!
And I liked it..

maxmartin'sfan

hey !!

:D The first Demo... "Ho Yeah!!" ....
http://www.myspace.com/popsoul

Cheiron sound! ^^lol

turnaround

Thanks for the link Nico, nice effort.
Pretty catchy, though I think it's best to judge again when there are vocals on it.
I don't know how to record songs like this.
Interesting.
And I liked it..

maxmartin'sfan

Thanks!

For the moment it's just a demo...i will still work this Song .. it was just a try for the cheiron sound... ^^

I'm waiting for your idea!

Rebecca

Nice work Nico!
Did you write all those songs on your myspace?

maxmartin'sfan

yes Rebecca I Wrote all those songs...

I'm working Hard to make a good pop song a day..! !  ^^

I remove "ho Yeah".. because it is not so good!

andrea

some months ago I tried to do a Britney's old style song
(it's an instrumental version!)

http://ilgiardino.altervista.org/cheironsound.mp3

Rebecca

Thanks for sharing your instrumental Andrea

I have had a few listens, yes it is very Cheiron sounding. kinda boppy but then it has this real sad part in it, in the way of Britney's Can't Make You Love me (and a lot of Cheiron) - dancey/poppy but sad at the same time.
It's great!