• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Information on Tiffany Amber

Started by Izalightblue, December 26, 2009, 04:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izalightblue

Hey,guys! I was wondering if anyone knows anything about Tiffany Amber, the songwriter who co-wrote ''3'', '' Bigger'' and '' Friday I'll be over you''.  I have searched for information about her, but I haven't found any.

Thanks!

Rebecca

I've been wondering the same thing for ages! I can't find any info on her either. Whenever I do a search it just comes up with results for Tiffany Amber Thiessen.

Izalightblue

Yeah, Rebecca, only results for Tiffany Amber Thiessen. Her biography reveals she is an actress, singer and songwriter, but I don't think  the Tiffany Amber we want to know about it is her at all.

maxmartin'sfan

;D the girl who was in "Baywatch"  ^^ I don't think it's her haha

Rebecca

No, I don't think it's the Tiffany Amber from Baywatch either.

maxmartin'sfan

i'm wrong!  she was in "beverly hills" ^^

Rebecca

aaah, yes, Beverly Hills. I thought that maybe she was in Baywatch too, but she wasn't.

Izalightblue

Guys, look what Dr. Luke has said in his recent interview :

"I often think about secretly producing under a different name. Just to see how it's perceived."

http://nymag.com/guides/summer/2010/66784/index3.html

Hmmm, maybe he is under the name '' Tiffany Amber''? I thought about it, and it could be a producer who wants to be under another name. Let's think: Tiffany Amber wrote ''3'', ''Friday I'll be over you'' and ''Bigger''. Could it already be Dr. Luke ? These songs fit his style, specially Britney's 3!! I say this because we can not find any info about Tiffany!!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Izalightblue on June 23, 2010, 05:33:26 AM

"I often think about secretly producing under a different name. Just to see how it's perceived."

Hmmm, maybe he is under the name '' Tiffany Amber''? I thought about it, and it could be a producer who wants to be under another name. Let's think: Tiffany Amber wrote ''3'', ''Friday I'll be over you'' and ''Bigger''. Could it already be Dr. Luke ? These songs fit his style, specially Britney's 3!! I say this because we can not find any info about Tiffany!!

maybe  he's tiffany amber  ;D , and i'm sure that some of the cheiron guys visit the forum with another name.

maxmartin'sfan

Quote from: Raul_esp on June 23, 2010, 04:53:58 PM

maybe  he's tiffany amber  ;D , and i'm sure that some of the cheiron guys visit the forum with another name.
ahah I agree with you ! if they read me.. "i"m still looking for an internship in a swedish studio"!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Izalightblue

Haha, that may be possible, Raul!! Who knows? ;)

Raul_esp

Quote from: maxmartin'sfan on June 23, 2010, 05:23:21 PM
Quote from: Raul_esp on June 23, 2010, 04:53:58 PM

ahah I agree with you ! if they read me.. "i"m still looking for an internship in a swedish studio"!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:D :D

Rebecca

Interesting theory! I believe Tiffany Amber is someone else too, maybe even Dr Luke!

Izalightblue

Quote from: Rebecca on June 27, 2010, 09:45:41 AM
Interesting theory! I believe Tiffany Amber is someone else too, maybe even Dr Luke!

Yes, someone else Tiffany Amber really is, I am sure! You know what's more interesting? When I'm online, I often check what topics guests are viewing, just for curiosity, and many of them always read this topic, about Tiffany Amber! Very curious!

nanofives

It's been 7 years since this thread was created and we still don't know who Tiffany is, last time I've seen her was with Christina aguilera, and she always worked with Max and shellback, maybe she is a close friend of Johan, Just to clarify... Isn't she the girl who introduced he and Max? I just don't remember her name if it was told at all. The maxopedia has a fact about Tiffany: even he doesn't know who she is.