• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber - I Don't Care - Single (Shellback, Max Martin)

Started by turnaround, May 07, 2019, 07:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanofives

Quote from: bugmenot on July 08, 2019, 01:53:36 PM
Why Sheeran & Bieber's "I Don't Care" Doesn't Work | Artists Series S3E4:

38 out of the 76 notes in the verse are F#

This reminds me of how Bon Appétit it's just mostly 2 chords (a third one is barely used) the whole song. But I think it just works because Max is good at having a wholesome project with simplicity.

j.fco.morales

I listened to the album, such a mess. It's a bunch of tracks.

To me, this is to establish him as a versatile songwriter.

Best Part of Me will be the hit of this project.

nanofives

I'm not proud of Paulo Londra's verse, feels very out of place. I'm sure his manager must be very proud to make Ed notice him.

I get some Cheiron vibes on Remember The Name, very catchy indeed.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nanofives on July 12, 2019, 07:50:02 PM
I'm not proud of Paulo Londra's verse, feels very out of place. I'm sure his manager must be very proud to make Ed notice him.

I get some Cheiron vibes on Remember The Name, very catchy indeed.

I loathe Paulo Londra.

nanofives

Quote from: j.fco.morales on July 12, 2019, 08:19:43 PM
I loathe Paulo Londra.
Me too, I don't like Argentinian trap music in general, all the artists I know are disgusting in many ways.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag