• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The Veronicas new song "Hook Me Up"

Started by ITS ALIVE, September 07, 2007, 11:59:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unexpected

I have always hated those girls , don't know why , they're so irritating >:(!!!

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on January 12, 2009, 05:21:59 PM
Quote from: nshinnosuke on January 12, 2009, 06:22:37 AM
I'd have to say this album is better than previous release because it has longevity,their first album of course it has amazing Max's songs but the rest of it were not so special and gets boring after some times...My fav is Take Me On the Floor,the 4th single in Australia and it's nice to see them hitting the billboard charts ;D

Really?? That's just the opposite for me, I love all the songs on the first album and I hardly ever play the last one, not my style of songs. :S
High-Five me Sabine...

There new album is just horrible, I just didn't like their new style.

On a side note, I guess they are very talented and have great voices

*Sabine*

hehe

Yes, their voices fit so well together, I think they are perfect and sound so great live!