• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Worldwide Pop Music (Cheiron Inspired)

Started by Feelgoodlies, October 19, 2008, 03:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PG

Quote from: Alex Martin on March 29, 2009, 08:37:35 PM
Good song....it sounds like FORGIVE ME by Leona.Maybe the song is written by Claude Kelly?

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on March 30, 2009, 06:55:44 PM
I thoought it soundeda bit like Up from The Saturdays, I don't see think it sounds like "Forgive Me", I am in love with this song at the moment!

@Alex; I don't know who is the producer!

You are both right  ;D  It's by Quiz and Larossi (who did the Saturdays' "Up") and Claude Kelly (who co-wrote "Forgive Me")!

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: PG on April 05, 2009, 10:22:24 PM
Quote from: Alex Martin on March 29, 2009, 08:37:35 PM
Good song....it sounds like FORGIVE ME by Leona.Maybe the song is written by Claude Kelly?

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on March 30, 2009, 06:55:44 PM
I thoought it soundeda bit like Up from The Saturdays, I don't see think it sounds like "Forgive Me", I am in love with this song at the moment!

@Alex; I don't know who is the producer!

You are both right  ;D  It's by Quiz and Larossi (who did the Saturdays' "Up") and Claude Kelly (who co-wrote "Forgive Me")!
Really?, I knew it, it sounds alot like "Up", thanks for the info PG.

@Raul: Patrick's album is out since 2001/02 I guess, it is his debut!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on April 06, 2009, 03:20:28 PM

woww I thought it was new , do you have it ?

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Raul_esp on April 06, 2009, 03:41:17 PM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on April 06, 2009, 03:20:28 PM

woww I thought it was new , do you have it ?
Unfortunately not :-\

Poptasticuk

I also compared Linda's song to Up and Forgive Me when I reviewed it on my blog last week, so I'm amazed to discover that Claude and Quiz & Larossi are behind it. It's quite impressive that we could guess that without even knowing she was working with either of them!

I discovered Patrick Nuo when I visited Germany around the time of his debut album, and loved his single Reanimate. Here's the video for it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm0TG0-SPiI

Feelgoodlies

I always wanted to post this song and I forget, I used to LOVE a lot back in 2000, it's by a German singer called Julliet and it is called "Unstoppable", it is VEEEERY CHEIRON!
Check here

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on May 30, 2009, 12:20:15 AM
I always wanted to post this song and I forget, I used to LOVE a lot back in 2000, it's by a German singer called Julliet and it is called "Unstoppable", it is VEEEERY CHEIRON!
Check here

omgg , amazing song!!! I love it!!

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Alex Martin on May 30, 2009, 01:18:35 PM
Pure cheiron!!!!!! Written by....?
I just don't know, it's just amazing, it used to be on very often on VIVA!

EDIT: I checked and found out it is done by "Quiz and Larossi" :o

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on May 30, 2009, 06:32:00 PM
Quote from: Alex Martin on May 30, 2009, 01:18:35 PM
Pure cheiron!!!!!! Written by....?
I just don't know, it's just amazing, it used to be on very often on VIVA!

EDIT: I checked and found out it is done by "Quiz and Larossi" :o

wowww , they are amazing!! I cant stop to listen it .

someone have the song in mp3?

Feelgoodlies

I searched everywhere and didn't find it :(

*Sabine*

I love the song too! Do you have more info on it? Date, producers, who is the singer...?

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on June 03, 2009, 07:44:43 PM
I love the song too! Do you have more info on it? Date, producers, who is the singer...?
I have already answered all of the questions Sabine, the singer is a German singer called "Juliette", she came out around 1999 if my memory serves me correctly, she has one successful song. The producers, as I checked, are "Quiz and Larossi".

*Sabine*

Thanks Feelgoodlies. I meant, did she release many albums? She's just "Juliette" by the way? She doesn't have a surname or smth? It's very hard to find info with such a common name.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on June 05, 2009, 12:16:01 AM
Thanks Feelgoodlies. I meant, did she release many albums? She's just "Juliette" by the way? She doesn't have a surname or smth? It's very hard to find info with such a common name.
Yes, she is just Juliette, she has only one album as a soloist, she came out as a duo with somebody else called "In Mood", but she was mostly the singer! Yes I know how hard it can be when your name is just not specific!