• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Worldwide Pop Music (Cheiron Inspired)

Started by Feelgoodlies, October 19, 2008, 03:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Knock Knock, it's me again!

Another great songs, tell me whatcha think?

Sarah Connor, se is a German singer!
That's The Way I Am

Marc Terenzi (her ex husband), this song is greeeeeeat Pop/rock song, it amazing even if it's without Max!
Cut My Veins

Joana Zimmer is a German singer, you know her of course!
What You Give is What You Get

5ive -amazzzzzzzing pop song!
Two Sides To Everey Story

*Sabine*

Thanks darling! All those songs you give us are really great! Sarah Connor is really good. I love her nasty song Let's get back to bed boy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvUdxTQ_6Fk
Cheiron-like jerky style.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 20, 2008, 08:14:55 PM
Knock Knock, it's me again!

Another great songs, tell me whatcha think?

Sarah Connor, se is a German singer!
That's The Way I Am

Marc Terenzi (her ex husband), this song is greeeeeeat Pop/rock song, it amazing even if it's without Max!
Cut My Veins

Joana Zimmer is a German singer, you know her of course!
What You Give is What You Get

5ive -amazzzzzzzing pop song!
Two Sides To Everey Story

I dont know where you find so much amazing pop songs  ;D

Raul_esp

I downloaded  a long time ago a great pop song thinking it was the new britney single ( gimme more ) but It wasnt , I found a amazing song but I dont know who sings and what's the song.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5161547895664652/

*Sabine*

Quote from: Raul_esp on November 20, 2008, 11:27:23 PM
I downloaded  a long time ago a great pop song thinking it was the new britney single ( gimme more ) but It wasnt , I found a amazing song but I dont know who sings and what's the song.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5161547895664652/

No idea what it is, don't know the "base song" but the rest is fake fan made stuff for sure cause it sounds really weird!

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

i dont know  but I like the melodies of the song , maybe it is a demo of a britney song..

Alex Martin

The voice is similar to britney....maybe is a demo track.

*Sabine*

Not a demo for sure! So many Britney fans are fantasysing on new songs, that's sick! Every time a new album is to be released, so many singers that sound a bit like her make low quality recordings and mix that with old material, it make people talk and wait for the real stuff!

Alex Martin

The joy of pepsi written by elofsson magnusson and kreuger. FANTASTIC SONG!!!!

*Sabine*

Yes! I love it! It's a pity we never got to have a decent quality and just that crappy tv rip. The snippet on asideproductions.com sounds much clearer, I would love to have the full thing!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 21, 2008, 12:02:54 AM
The joy of pepsi written by elofsson magnusson and kreuger. FANTASTIC SONG!!!!

ohhh , I dint know it

ahmed

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 20, 2008, 11:48:18 PM
Not a demo for sure! So many Britney fans are fantasysing on new songs, that's sick! Every time a new album is to be released, so many singers that sound a bit like her make low quality recordings and mix that with old material, it make people talk and wait for the real stuff!

sorry , can you explain what do you mean by that ?

are her fans happy or disappointed by the new songs ? are those new songs on the net are just productions demo and we will get full productions when the album comes out ?

*Sabine*

They're not demos and will never be Britney songs. Britney creates such a buzz when smth new is released that some people make FAKE things just to drag people on their sites. And the worst is that it's really working!