• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Two (probably) unknown Max Martin tracks

Started by BennyJ, January 24, 2008, 10:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Yes track 7... is so much like Don't Want You Back a lot...I think I'm gonna write lyrics to those!!

By the way Thank you BennyJ  for this topic!!

Unexpected

Intresting!!  but I think these demos are so unprofessinal , I's glad max didn't release them , and yes they have the same flava of Don't want you back , and the other looks like Quit playing games with my heart by the BSBs ,

BennyJ

Quote from: Unexpected on January 25, 2008, 04:35:51 PM
Intresting!!  but I think these demos are so unprofessinal

they are not unprofessional at all, the quality is very good, they are well-mixed and sound very clean. they are just not "rich" enough cause they're nothing more than early versions. but that's exactly how u do it: you start off with some basic things like beat and bass and then you add more and more layers until you have the final track with its dense sound.

Raul_esp

can someone upload again the two tracks ?  the file have expired  :'(

*Sabine*

I will upload them for you when I'm back home ;)

Raul_esp

*Sabine*

Raul_esp

Rebecca

Eddie Krommer

I remember this. I was part of the Tonos community. It was a great idea by another songwriter: Carole Bayer-Sager.

About the Max Martin competition, these tracks are pretty good but I guess it would be more interesting to get the winner tracks. Well, I just remember one, here's a link:(http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=118157) this one made it into the Top Ten, the track is "How's It Gonna Be".

So if anyone know about the other versions... plzzz make a post....

Raul_esp

Quote from: Eddie Krommer on November 15, 2008, 04:22:25 PM
I remember this. I was part of the Tonos community. It was a great idea by another songwriter: Carole Bayer-Sager.

About the Max Martin competition, these tracks are pretty good but I guess it would be more interesting to get the winner tracks. Well, I just remember one, here's a link:(http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=118157) this one made it into the Top Ten, the track is "How's It Gonna Be".

So if anyone know about the other versions... plzzz make a post....

wowwww , its the same song , the song is amazing !

Rebecca

wow, thanks Eddie, that track is great, I wonder if Yannis will ever get a record contract? I wish I could buy that song.

*Sabine*

Wow thanks! I'm late I know, hadn't seen Eddie's answer!

Scott Martin :)

Gah.. those downloads are not working for me.  ???

If anyone wants to email me the files, I'll host them on my webserver for everyone to download.  :)