• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Melodifestivalen - Jörgen and David Kreuger involved

Started by turnaround, November 28, 2017, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Not together but here are the songs:

Mariette   
"For You"
Jörgen Elofsson

Jessica Andersson   
"Party Voice"   
Fredrik Kempe, David Kreuger, Niklas Carson Mattsson, Jessica Andersson

Rolandz   
"Fuldans"   
Fredrik Kempe, David Kreuger, Robert Gustafsson, Regina Hedman
And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

All songs succeeded. So we have Jörgen vs. David in Stockholm.

This year's contribution is "For you", and it is the star songwriter Jörgen Elofsson who is behind the song. This is the first time he says yes to join the Melodifestivalen.

- He has explained to me that, without letting it all for spiritual, any power that had called on him. He wanted to say more "yes", stand out and dare to test. I think he has said no to the Melodifestivalen for 20 years before, "says Mariette.

The Mariette song is my favorite.

http://bloggar.aftonbladet.se/schlagerbloggen/2018/02/mariette-om-jorgen-elofsson-jag-tog-hans-mello-oskuld

And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

David Kreuger has a new song for MF for.

Jon Henrik Fjällgren   
"Norrsken"   
Fredrik Kempe, David Kreuger, Niklas Carson Mattsson, Jon Henrik Fjällgren
And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

Dana International and Charlotte Perrelli will perform a song by David Kreuger.

As reported by Aftonbladet, Charlotte Perrelli and Dana International will sing their respective winning songs, which will then be followed by a duet, singing the song "Diva to diva", written by Fredrik Kempe, David Kreuger and Niklas Carlsson Mattson.
And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

New Melodifestivalen:

Faith Kakembo   
"Crying Rivers"   
Jörgen Elofsson, Liz Rodrigues

William Strid   
"Molnljus"   
Markus Lidén, Christian Holmström, David Kreuger, William Stridh
And I liked it..