• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

G-Eazy feat. Jeremih "Saw It Coming" (Max Martin)

Started by uberweiss, June 09, 2016, 10:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uberweiss

Associated Performer: G-Eazy
Associated Performer: G-Eazy feat. Jeremih
Bass, Composer, Drums, Guitar, Keyboards, Lyricist, Percussion, Piano, Producer, Programmer: Ali Payami
Background Vocal, Composer, Lyricist: Peter Svensson
Composer, Lyricist: Max Martin
Recording Engineer: Kyle Resto
Background Vocal, Composer, Lyricist: Savan Kotecha
Composer, Lyricist: Gerald Gillum
Composer, Lyricist: Ray Parker Jr.
Mixing Engineer: Serban Ghenea
Guitar: Niklas Ljengfelt
Background Vocal: James Ghaleb
Misc. Prod.: Peter Karlsson
Recording Engineer: Sam Harper
Engineer: Sam Holland
Engineer: John Haynes
Mastering Engineer: Tom Coyne

For that Ghostbusters movie.

I'm not quite sure what I just listened to.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

nanofives

this is a weird twist, and i love it, this is fresh

Polarmachine

Max has done a lot of songs for movies lately. I guess that brings more money nowadays.

B Steady

Quote from: Polarmachine on June 10, 2016, 01:04:58 PM
Max has done a lot of songs for movies lately. I guess that brings more money nowadays.

Just the other day I said the same
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

This sounds nothing like Max if you ask me. I think I will eventually like it - but it takes time.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

This one is clearly from the The Weeknd sessions.

Same Can't Feel My Face drums and vibe.

nanofives

It's exciting to see this as something to connect with the next Max sound, I hope this get popular, I want more from this style and those heavy synths.

fanbrits

nanofives

His verses are pure shit, but he is somewhat handsome, sometimes Americans need something different, and there wasn't a white meaningless male rapper in the game. Iggy Azalea is its female counterpart so I guess the people needed another white rapper.

Addicted2Melody

Sounds a lot like a beefed up track meant for The Weeknd. Still digging it though. Love the pitched down "AY."s This song burrowed deep in my brain after two listens and I keep wanting to replay it days later.

"creatures like us.." and "something's got you up all night.." So sticky!

Rebecca

I hadn't heard of G-Eazy before this song. Yeah, I find I'm loving this song now! Those burps are pretty gross but I suppose they're meant to be funny.

nanofives

Does anyone know if this song samples something from the old ghost busters theme? Ray parker Jr is listed as a writer but I cant find if its a new work or a rework from some old song.

AlexanderLaBrea

Well, they have "Who you gonna call?" in the chorus, which is the hook in his original.

Axel

Aaaaaalright, I couldn't listen to it forever, BUT man, it IS really original. Never heard any chorus like this before. And I love the bass. I can picture them in slow-motion walking across the streets Armageddon-style. And I agree regarding the Can't feel my face vibe. Special!