• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

How Much Max Martin, Shellback etc. earned in 2018?

Started by bugmenot, May 05, 2019, 07:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugmenot

Sorry for a clickbait title, I have no answer because of paywall.
Any Swedes here with Expressen subscription?
Or who can start one-month trial with personnummer?

Kändisarna under 40 – som drar in mest pengar
and
Här är de under 40 som tjänar bäst – där du bor
The second article says Ghost's Tobias Forge earned $837,000 in 2017.

AlexanderLaBrea

It was a pretty terrible layout of the search function. But some persons of interest:

Ali Payami - 6 039 500 SEK
Shellback - 6 023 000 SEK
Linus Eklöw - 6 628 100 SEK
Tobias Forge - 7 979 300 SEK

No Mattman or Robin, no Tove Lo etc.

Dr. Fleischman

I can hardly believe it's all their income (royalties, production fees). Look at Shellback's catalogue, it's not possible it brings him only a bit more than 0,5 million euros a year. Maybe they have a company registered in US, pay their taxes there, therefore it's not listed on that Swedish website.

AlexanderLaBrea

Shellbacks company (Shellback Industries AB) made an 85 000 000 SEK profit in 2017 so I guess the numbers in the newspaper is only what he actually withdrew that year.

bugmenot

Max Martin in 2018 — 541 mil kronor, 357 in 2017

Shelback — 108 mil kronor in 2018, 86 mil kronor in 2017

Shellback's cars

• Audi A5 2.0 TFSI quattro, modellår 2011
  • Ferrari 488, modellår 2016
  • Bentley Continental GT V8 S, 2017
  • Lexus RX 450h Hybrid AWD, 2017