• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Denniz on Video

Started by princessofegypt, December 13, 2007, 11:02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

princessofegypt

I found this video that has Denniz on it, he talks & everything. It's on a video for the release party for Ace Of Base.. but who cares about that?! Flip to 1:10. Denniz is being interviewed. Can someone translate please?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEqOmRZpmP0

Linda

oh wow
this is the first time I have seen him talking

thanks for sharing ;D

i wanna know what he is saying.....

Tiiger

Oh, nothing interesting. He was asked how many songs he produced on the AoB-album, he says four. Then the reporter asks what he thinks of the rest.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Alex Martin

Rebecca

wow, that's fantastic - thanks Princess.

Hey Tiiger thanks for translating the first bit, what does Denniz answer when he's asked what he thinks of the rest of the album?

turnaround

Thanks for this, I never heard him speaking before.
And I liked it..

Massproductions

Quote from: Rebecca on December 15, 2007, 12:54:51 PM
wow, that's fantastic - thanks Princess.

Hey Tiiger thanks for translating the first bit, what does Denniz answer when he's asked what he thinks of the rest of the album?

Something like this is the exact translation.

How many songs did you get on the record that is yours?
D: Four
What do you think of the rest of the material?
D: Hahaha... mmm
If you're awnest!
D: I don't know, I have actually just listened that LP two times, so it's a bit early to say what I think.

Linda

Rebecca

Thanks Massproductions for the translation.

Denniz seemed so nice and handsome too.

*Sabine*

Denniz was perfect: music genius, handsome, fun, extremely nice and so humble! Ahhhhh, why is it always the best people who leave? :'(

LemmyDecaution

Hello everybody!
Feeling good today? I re-registered because my account vanished due to the temporary shut-down of the forum.
OK, my account on YouTube remains, luckily.

On YouTube I uploaded a short video-clip of Dag "Denniz Pop" Volle. It was a special produced tribute by Swedish channel ZTV in 1998 shortly after his death.
Its nice to see himself and E-Type talking about him as "the great master." I was surprized to see that he's so laid back at the moment he's being interviewed.

Since I'm swedish I may translate it later for you.

Denniz Pop - ZTV Nytt special 98 (short version)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Za3m_PX3ew

Enjoy!

Unfortunately I was hoping ZTV could provide me with the longer version but they haven't responded. I try again.