• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Why Don't Max and Luke's?

Started by Feelgoodlies, June 12, 2008, 10:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

I always have this question in my mind,which is
Why don't Max and Dr.Luke's official instrumental versions ever leak or released officially?,I mean both they have done great pop/rock music,and I was wondering why,Cheiron music instrumetals have been released officially yes not every track they had produced but at least some of our favourites.

Oh how much I wanna hear "Since You Been Gone,Behind These Hazel Eyes,4ever,I Kissed A Girl,Break Ya,U and UR Hand"instrumentals.

Do u have the answer or maybe ask yourself the same  question?

Rebecca

No, I don't have the answer, but it is a very good question.

davpet

They probably don't get released officially because they would end up on illegal karoake DVD's in the Far East.

Also, they don't want you to sample their recordings, which is made easier with the voice missing.

Kelly Clarkson released a voice-only version of "Since U Been Gone" but it had alot effects added probably so it couldn't be cut up and sampled.