• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Celine instrumentals or Other rare unreleased songs?

Started by Rebecca, February 15, 2007, 10:44:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Hi there

I was wondering if anyone has the Instrumentals for Celine Dion's That's The Way it Is or In His Touch??? do they even exist?

Or does anyone have any rare or unreleased tracks??

Thanks
Rebecca

Rebecca

Hi again

So, the reason I asked if anyone had the Celine instrumentals of That's The Way It is and In His Touch was that I had someone email me requesting these.

Anyway, that person tells me that he has a small clip of Celine Dion's Love Is All We Need to trade for the Celine instrumentals above. If you have it please let me know.

Thanks!
Rebecca

turnaround

I am sorry, I don't have any, and from album tracks it's pretty hard to get instrumentals..
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

I have the instrumental of that's the way it is with backing vocals.

*Sabine*

I know this is an old thread but I wanted to know if you thought your karaoke of that's the way it is was official or not. Grazie!