• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

REQUEST: 3D VIEW OF THE LOCATION/CHEIRON?

Started by CBS, April 18, 2011, 11:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CBS

Hey guys!

I am sure I found a site with inside pictures of The Location a while ago, although I do not remember the URL... The site contained 3D views of the different studios!

Also, if anyone has inside pictures or actually pictures in general of the Cherion/The Location studios I would be happy if you wanted to share them.

CBS

turnaround

Hi,

sorry for the late reply

I think you mean this site:

http://www.locationsongs.com

But The Location aren't any more at the studio obviously so they took the studio footage off the site.

Right now there is another label in the building it's http://www.roxyrecordings.se

But they do not have any studio photos.

And I liked it..

turnaround

By the way, here is a current photo of the building.

RoxyRecordings are there, so probably you can see Agnes coming out there now and then :D

Copyright: Gus

And I liked it..

turnaround

Hi Gus, welcome!

Tthank you so much for these, the magic halls, just to think what was created there.. 8)
And I liked it..

Joshua

I had no idea The Location had left the old studio. What is happening with them anyway, I haven't heard much in a while.

turnaround

Good question!
Rami and Carl Falk have a new studio, the former ASIDE (Per Magnusson, David Kreuger)-studio.

I wonder where the ASIDE guys are now?

Kristian has his own studio if I remember correctly. No idea about the other guys from The Location.
And I liked it..

Alexlotus

Kristian Lundin has a new, own production company called "CMK Islands Studio" based in Los Angeles.
The City where all the magic of music business is happening TODAY. Also Max Martin is switching a lot from Stockholm to L.A. studios.

When I am right, then Kristian Lundin is also recording at Westlake Studios in L.A. sometimes.
And I have seen something in the last days, but forgotten what it was :(  It was about Jake Schulze, he has a new company.
Just tried to find it again, but I just couldn't. Too bad that The Location is gonde without posting a word.

turnaround

Very interesting :)

Can we somehow compile a list with all the curren studios of Ex-Cheiron writers?

It's all a bit confusing with Rami taking over old Aside. Where is Aside now?
And I liked it..