• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

CHEIRON at work

Started by ®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ, April 25, 2007, 06:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Uhm. Yeah I know that sounds like a weird topic. Anyways! :-P

Does anyone of you (is anyone allowed to) listen to music at work?
I'm working in a big shopping center in my hometown (anyone know KARSTADT? *lol*) and after we were sold to a British investor and re-named to HERTIE (I don't like the new name) they have been playing online-radio in all stores all over Germany.

And guess what!
Half of their program is CHEIRON! I'm serious. Every 2nd or 3rd song is Cheiron. And not the hits only or only new stuff. Also album tracks and pretty old, unfamous songs.
Today when they played "The Journey" by Papa Dee I was like "WTF?!". Right now there's "For All That You Want" by Gary Barlow playing. Earlier they had "The Answer To Our Life" by BSB. And they play loads of Britney, *NSYNC, BSB... All those 95-2000 classics. I'm all happy over here! :-)

Any of you guys have Cherion at work?? ;-)

jarle

Linda

No I don't either but when i occasionaly hear a cheiron song, I feel happy so I can't imagine what it is like to be hearing all those cheiron songs one after another... lol

it must be a happiness overload!!  :D

turnaround

Paradise for you obviously.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Lucky you Jules, I'm very jealous!

I don't have music at my work

One lady in my office has a radio on just quietly playing 'Easy Listening' Radio Station, when I go over there, sometimes Backstreet Boys is playing and I hang around a bit longer!

Jules, that radio station has a programmer with fantastic taste in music!