• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Steps are back!

Started by turnaround, October 12, 2011, 12:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Steps are back together and they performed Jörgen's song "The way you make me feel" live on stage.

What a great timeless song:

Please search on youtube for

Steps Reunion: The Way You Make Me Feel live on This Morning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwiOYAoSv-s&feature=player_embedded

And I liked it..

Raul_esp

Wow , great news! , I love the song , it's amazing , The Pop music is in his best moment since the cheiron days , classic pop bands are coming back!

Unexpected

I'm so glad they're back, they were my favorite band as a kid "ok not a kid up til I'm 16" and then they broke up, they're doing a reality show about the split and it was really nasty break up, so much anger "love the drama"

hope I can see them in tour next april.

Out

Got such a warm nostalgic feeling today with this classic Cheiron sound, only you my Cheiron-soulmates can understand  ;D

Rebecca

oh great news!  and perfect they sang "The Way You Make Me Feel", classic pop and one of Jorgen's best.

Joshua

I love Steps, they were one of my favourite groups during high school. I really hope they record some new material. It will suck if they just do the whole Spice Girls thing, get together for a few concerts then disappear again. If only PWL still existed, they contributed majorly to their success, especially the producers Topham & Twigg. That being said, those two are working together again, so maybe they'll get in touch.

cheironlover

LOL, now this song makes me wanna work with Jorgen. :D