• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Perfect Storm Music Group AB by Jörgen Elofsson

Started by turnaround, February 15, 2012, 11:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

How cool, from the website:

http://perfectstormmusicgroup.com

Perfect Storm Music Group

QuoteThe music publishing company, Perfect Storm Music Group AB, was founded fall 2010 by Jörgen Elofsson, Robin Godfrey Cass and the Swedish investment company Nouvago Capital AB. Perfect Storm has currently five international songwriters signed, that has written for artists such as Kelly Clarkson, Girls´ Generation,Mary J Blige, Björn Skifs, Cover Drive and the DearJane girls. The goal is to become the new generations hit machine by attracting more young upcoming songwriters and provide them with a broader platform to write on the international market.

That's the website Jörgen was probably talking about. You can see pictures of him there.

http://perfectstormmusicgroup.com/company/jorgen_elofsson
And I liked it..

Axel

Thanks a lot for this, turnaround.

Highly, highly interesting. (*takes notes*)

turnaround

Are you applying?  8)

Maybe a new Cheiron is about to develop.
And I liked it..

Axel

Unfortunately it is still too early. :)

maybe in half a year :)

turnaround

Lauren Dyson wrote on facebook:

QuoteAmazing week so far brilliant music with Jorgen Elofsson Andreas Carlsson and Fredrik Thomander very exciting..Now for some food sleep and do it all again tomorrow love it!

And I liked it..

Axel