• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The "REAL" Cheiron sound...

Started by Tommy Nelson, May 19, 2007, 07:10:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westhaven

Quote from: "Tommy Nelson"Hey Westhaven. You say YOU were there at Cheiron in 96' :?: Did you work there or were you just a visitor?

I keep getting "No post mode specified"

Westhaven

Just visiting there. Frinds of friends etc. Met all of them (incl Dagge).

Westhaven

I can't post replies here, I get "No post mode specified". I have to remove most of the message to make it go thru.

Westhaven

Quote from: "Tommy Nelson":D Ok, If you say so. That's really cool, I would have loved to have had a chance to personaly visit Cheiron. And especialy would have loved to meet Denniz :cry:

Yes it truly was an amazing atmosphere down there :) And now the place is sold, Location have moved out.. It should be like a cultural landmark or something.

Rebecca

Welcome Westhaven, sorry you've been getting the no post specified, i have got that too occasionally, hope it doesn't continue.
That's exciting that you were able to go to Cheiron back in the day and meet the songwriters. Feel free to share any interesting stories! - though I understand you want to remain anonymous which is fine.
I don't know anything about music equipment but it's always interesting to read about.

Westhaven

Quote from: "Tommy Nelson":o Sold!!! Oh no!!! Why? That's terrible... I hoped Kristian and Andreas would take care of it and keep it going for years to come. :(

Well yeah.. They both live in LA now, so I guess that's partly the reason.

turnaround

Quote from: "Westhaven"
Quote from: "Tommy Nelson":D Ok, If you say so. That's really cool, I would have loved to have had a chance to personaly visit Cheiron. And especialy would have loved to meet Denniz :cry:

Yes it truly was an amazing atmosphere down there :) And now the place is sold, Location have moved out.. It should be like a cultural landmark or something.
Hey Westhaven, welcome to the forum!!

I am sorry you get this message, I have not yet found a solution for it, it happens with random words in posts, that cause this problem. :(

It would be nice if you could look next time it happens, what it does say i the addressline of your browser.

It should say something like ....?mode=reply&t=2441 or mode=editpost

If not, maybe you could enter please and try to make this page to load..
Thank you!!

I hope it works now, if there is a specific word that may cause it you could think of, maybe it was good to put just a space between it.

Concerning about the location, yes I was thinking that it doesn't exist anymore.

Just the publishing company.

Where do Andreas, Jake, Carl Falk etc work now?

All in their own studios and at collaborators'?

They should make a museum in that place!!

It's so exciting you met the guys, it would be lovely to hear some stories yes!  :D  :D
And I liked it..

Linda

Quote from: "Westhaven"Just visiting there. Frinds of friends etc. Met all of them (incl Dagge).

wow.. you lucky thing....  :D

Westhaven

Quote from: "turnaround"

Hey Westhaven, welcome to the forum!!

I am sorry you get this message, I have not yet found a solution for it, it happens with random words in posts, that cause this problem. :(

It would be nice if you could look next time it happens, what it does say i the addressline of your browser.

It should say something like ....?mode=reply&t=2441 or mode=editpost

If not, maybe you could enter please and try to make this page to load..
Thank you!!

I hope it works now, if there is a specific word that may cause it you could think of, maybe it was good to put just a space between it.

Concerning about the location, yes I was thinking that it doesn't exist anymore.

Just the publishing company.

Where do Andreas, Jake, Carl Falk etc work now?

All in their own studios and at collaborators'?

They should make a museum in that place!!

It's so exciting you met the guys, it would be lovely to hear some stories yes!  :D  :D

Re: problem with posting: I'll try to figure out which word is causing it if it happens again!

This is the url while I type the reply:
http://songwriter.so.ohost.de/posting.php?mode=quote&p=2480

This is the url after clicking Submit, when the "no post mode" message appears:
http://songwriter.so.ohost.de/posting.php

Re: Location: Not sure how/where they work now.. I don't know any of the "new" people.. even Jake didn't work there when I was there. :)

I know Andreas & Kristian live in LA and work mostly there.

I know Kristian really loves flight simulators. And the whole Cheiron crew used to play a computer flying game in the evenings, on their studio macs over the net w o r k. And talk to eachother over the intercom at the same time, like "I got you Kristian! *tatatatatat*" flying around and shooting at eachother :)

PG

Quote from: "Linda"
Quote from: "Westhaven"Just visiting there. Frinds of friends etc. Met all of them (incl Dagge).

wow.. you lucky thing....  :D

I second that--how fantastic! :D

turnaround

So great, we're all jelous  :D

It's nice to have you on the board.

Andreas, Kristian and Max don't need to work anymore I am sure, but they do it for the fun and the ambition I guess.
With a nice house houses in the US it's pretty confortable to write a song now and then if you don't have pressure.  :)
And I liked it..

Westhaven

I got the "no post mode" error and edited my post above several times, adding more and more text every time. It seems the word network was the problem? If I wrote network I couldn't submit the post..

But now I can:
network network network! :

Westhaven

Quote from: "turnaround"So great, we're all jelous  :D

It's nice to have you on the board.

Andreas, Kristian and Max don't need to work anymore I am sure, but they do it for the fun and the ambition I guess.
With a nice house houses in the US it's pretty confortable to write a song now and then if you don't have pressure.  :)

Yes its their jobs, they probably don't know how to do anything else :)

I seems at least Martin & Andreas are still working hard, working on lots of different projects all the time.

turnaround

Yes, good for us.
I guess they just can't do anything else, even if they did want to.
Melodies and ideas just come automatically.
And there is the hunger, no doubt.

I really hate this "no post specified" error, as I can't really do something, the board software works normal and the database is ok too, really annoying.

I hope it's not too bad, and doesn't happen too often :(

Westhaven, another question,

do you know another site like http://www.bmi.com or http://www.ascap.com where you can look for listed songs by songwriters?
And I liked it..

Westhaven

Re: Location: Not sure how/where they work now.. I don't know any of the "new" people.. even Jake didn't work there when I was there. :)

I know Andreas & Kristian live in LA and work mostly there.

I know Kristian really loves flight simulators. And the whole Cheiron crew used to play a computer flying game in the evenings, on their studio macs over the net w o r k. And talk to eachother over the intercom at the same time, like "I got you Kristian! *tatatatatat*" flying around and shooting at eachother :)

Another fun thing: Jeanette Söderholm worked in the reception at Cheiron. She was the one answering the phones. Any time they needed backing vocals she'd just run down the stairs and sing :)