• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Which keyboards had these following samples?

Started by cheironlover, July 07, 2012, 08:13:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

Quote from: cheironlover on March 16, 2013, 11:44:07 PM
Is there a way I can get the voice packs to ALL these keyboards for a reasonable price or for free and legally?

what you mean when you say voice packs?

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

cheironlover

Quote from: nznexus on June 22, 2013, 10:15:10 PM
what you mean when you say voice packs?

The sound samples found in those keyboards.

nznexus

i also would like to know where you can obtaion these sounds that were used in the old cheiron songs..

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

cheironlover

Quote from: nznexus on June 24, 2013, 10:46:09 PM
i also would like to know where you can obtaion these sounds that were used in the old cheiron songs..

Yeah

cheironlover

Quote from: nznexus on February 03, 2013, 10:01:33 PM
best service xxlarge club edtion 1 - 4 series

best service xxlarge extreme
best service xxlarge most wanted

sounds pretty much like britney, nsync, backstreet boys and so on. there is some loops that sound cheiron

i have all these libraries on my harddrive. they are rare to find and obtain.
it not only cointains loops but effects, organs, synths and chords that sound very 90s and early 2000s.

Best Service made a collection of sample CD's called XX-Large... The XXL Libraries aren't available since years, and i don't think that they will be available again.

Hey I found it on google!

nznexus

someone knows more about these samples besides downtown beats?

ShockdioN

nznexus

in roland fantom x there is a patch that sounds close to jp8 haunting its called
FS hollow and its a pad sound. i wonder if max martini used it

Tano87

This downtown beats thing just sucks.
I just bought one beat thing. I thought that buying it it come with the pack with each sample to create your own beat but actually u download the preview thing that is already easly downloadable -.-

nznexus

when i asked what samples max martin is using they said they had a sample collection over the years...

they did not say in particular what sample cd they were using.

haha

Tano87

Tano87

I've exchanged some emails with PowerFx staff and they told me to make an empty search and select Drum Stems telling them that each stuff from the loop that I've bought is there...but they're lying.

I don't know how to tell them for the thousand time that I needed each single sample sound used on the loop that I bought. -.-

nznexus

nznexus

power fx had something called miracle beats a very good drum sounds plugin
but the interface was horrible