• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Which artists do you want to work with Max Martin?

Started by B Steady, March 19, 2013, 10:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Although he as been working with almost every big artist there are still a few who didn't cooperate with him ...

So I'd really like to hear a Rihanna / Max Martin collaboration!!! She's my favorite female artist alongside Britney Spears :)
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

i think why have he not worked with lady gaga for example, she is pretty big..  but redone produced for gaga .. stargate produces for rihanna so i think its different producer who producer.. i mean he cant produce everything? he have already worked with so many artist in the past and working now but i think he works with the most popular artist... but of course there is always new talent i think he seeks new talented artist.

i believe he should continue working with britney on something new... and hopefully (dr luke)
too

have he worked with justin timberlake?
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

This topic isn't about reality, it's about wishes/dreams ... Apart from that Stargate aren't the only producers of Rihanna, the same applies to RedOne / GaGa

Funnily I was also thinking of Justin Timberlake, they haven't work together yet :)
Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

He worked with Justin in Nsync  ;D , it was good a collaboration of both , I would like to see him working with Adele , They can make a BIG ballad.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Linda

Someone from years ago, like Jessica Folcker or Leila K. lol

He already collaborated with Rihanna

B Steady

Quote from: Linda on March 20, 2013, 01:12:31 AM

As one of the greatest Max Martin and Rihanna fans I'm pretty sure they haven't yet ;)
Vila i frid Dag

Linda

Quote from: B Steady on March 20, 2013, 02:14:24 AM
Quote from: Linda on March 20, 2013, 01:12:31 AM

As one of the greatest Max Martin and Rihanna fans I'm pretty sure they haven't yet ;)

I'm probably thinking of that really bad demo

Joshua

Me. ;)

Oh, you mean real, signed artists? Umm... I honestly have no idea, it's strange that I've never asked myself this question before. I think so many of my favourites are my favourites purely because of Max's songs. I'll have to come back to you when I think of someone.

Rebecca

I'd love for Max to collaborate with Justin Timberlake.

turnaround

Really a hard question as he worked with lots already.

But I think Mumford and Sons and Max would be a perfect combination. I begin to really like folk-pop.  :D

And maybe Max could work with Dido again. I think she could need some big hits.

I wonder if he worked with James Blunt again.

I really want Max to work with Swedish OLA as he is really a great singer.
And I liked it..

bsbone

Girls Aloud! :) alnought they broke up days ago.. :(  but maybe max could do a good song for the saturdays :) or olly murs too or mcfly!

Joshua

Definitely agree with Dido and Olly Murs, great suggestions. Did Max write anything with Dido apart from the Britney track?

Khan9898