• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

[THROW BACK] Westlife - Hit You With The Real Thing

Started by turnaround, February 04, 2014, 07:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

This song was one of the most untypical songs Westlife ever released.

Old school Cheiron sound, with lots of gimmicks. This was done at "The Location"

"Hit You With the Real Thing" 

Written by:
Carl Björsell, Falk, Didrik Thott, Kotecha, Sebastian Thott   

Produced by:
Falk, Jake Schulze

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVoHCAYL61o&list=PLeRm_4XDRGCLXw46fVZPeA2_ckR15BKTY

It's a perfect 3:00 minutes pop gem, with the middle8 starting at 1:30.

How'd you rate this?
And I liked it..

nznexus

i am not sure i heard this song before
i like the song so i rate it 7 out of 10
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

i thought and hoped this forum is only for REAL CHEIRON classics (1993-2001)

anyway, I'd give this song a 6/10
Vila i frid Dag

Jules

I never liked Westlife, but besides "When You're Looking Like That" this was my favourite song by them.

B Steady

Quote from: Jules on February 05, 2014, 05:09:00 PM
I never liked Westlife, but besides "When You're Looking Like That" this was my favourite song by them.

WYLLT is a smash indeed

a few months ago I bought the album Coast to Coast and was listening to this song (for the first time after a decade or so) and was like: ??? why does it sound so empty? after that i discovered the single remix and was like: :D :D :D
the differences are enormous!!!!
Vila i frid Dag

ShockdioN

Not a big fan of Westlife either..they have maybe 2-3 songs that I like by them..

turnaround

Lol. There are maybe 2-3 songs I DON'T like by them. Many of their songs are pure ballad gold.
And I liked it..

ShockdioN

Quote from: Jules on February 05, 2014, 07:50:23 PM
Which are? ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rmKy8H62BU
When You're Looking Like That [Rami Yacoub, Andreas Carlsson, Max Martin]

dont remember the 2nd one... :o

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on February 05, 2014, 07:55:37 PM
Lol. There are maybe 2-3 songs I DON'T like by them. Many of their songs are pure ballad gold.

ballad gold ... you mean kitsch gold :D
Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

I really like Hit You With The Real Thing, the production is really cool, but I like other Westlife songs much more - eg I Lay My Love On You, Amazing, When You're Looking Like That.

MessiasTheBrazilian