• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Maroon 5 - New song "What Lovers Do"

Started by gm33, May 19, 2014, 04:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

Rex

Quote from: j.fco.morales on June 01, 2018, 06:03:17 AM
Cardi B everywhere. Please stop.

RT RT RT RT RT

I think the song is good, but the fact that Maroon 5 needs to feature a song with Cardi B shows how desperate they are for a hit

j.fco.morales

https://variety.com/2018/music/features/adam-levine-maroon-5-jordan-feldstein-1203036920/

Adam Levine talks about having no A&R for Maroon 5, co-writers and the death of their former manager last year.

j.fco.morales

New album announced. It's out on June 11th.

List of collaborators include Cirkut, Starrah, Blake Slaktin, J Kash, Andrew Watt, Louis Bell and Tainy.

The album features blackbear, HER, YG, Stevie Nicks, Juice WRLD, Nipsey Hussle, Anuel AA & Tainy.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: j.fco.morales on May 26, 2021, 07:14:26 PM
New album announced. It's out on June 11th.

List of collaborators include Cirkut, Starrah, Blake Slaktin, J Kash, Andrew Watt, Louis Bell and Tainy.

The album features blackbear, HER, YG, Stevie Nicks, Juice WRLD, Nipsey Hussle, Anuel AA & Tainy.

Ooh, excited for the Cirkut and Andrew Watt collab.

nanofives

Totally non-cohesive, like a singles compilation album, I liked most of the songs though. I really like Lost.
The memories remix is a disgrace, specially because they put it right after Memories, doesn't do any justice for Jordi.

j.fco.morales

I love the sound in Lost and Echo echo echo echo echo where my heart used to beat beat beat beat.

I agree about not sounding cohesive as a whole.
And I think there's a lot of reverb in some parts, vocals, guitars... and it disturbs me a bit.

melodicmoonlight

Not to mention his voice sounds pretty bad throughout. Lazy vocal production or maybe he just stopped trying to deliver a solid vocal.