• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

"Bad blood" is the 20th Billboard #1 for Max

Started by turnaround, May 27, 2015, 11:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

The legend continues.

Congratulations.

It's Ilya's first, Shellback's ninth and Taylor's fourth.

http://m.billboard.com/entry/view/id/126838

Quoteilya_music
15 years ago I set a goal! This is crazy!!! We're #1 on Billboard Hot-100!!! @shellback666 @taylorswift @kendricklamar . My first as a producer! THANK YOU @shellback666 and #MaximusMartinio for letting me help out with this one ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ #BadBlood
And I liked it..

sweetmelody

First of all, congratulations go to Ilya for his 1st. Very well deserved! And of course Max is now in a club with two Beatles so that just says it all. Holy shit!

gm33

-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

turnaround

Thanks for posting. We are really spoiled with Max Martin footage lately. It's been a while he has been totally under the radar of the media.
And I liked it..

turnaround

Ilya says it is his first as a producer. Has he co-written one before?
And I liked it..

ShockdioN

Quote from: turnaround on May 28, 2015, 07:27:08 PM
Ilya says it is his first as a producer. Has he co-written one before?

he's mostly known for his co-writing, He made the remix production to Bad Blood :D

Romb

Quote from: turnaround on May 28, 2015, 03:06:36 PM
Thanks for posting. We are really spoiled with Max Martin footage lately. It's been a while he has been totally under the radar of the media.

America  8) You can't really hide from the world living in LA  :)

j.fco.morales

Is it me or Billboard writes about Max everytime they can?

sweetmelody

ShockdioN

Rebecca

Amazing news! Max finally got to the 20! and great news for Shellback, Taylor and Ilya.
It's so great that Billboard write about Max.
Which song for no.21?

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

I think it's P!nk's turn again.

Or will The Weeknd have a surprise #1? Or Taylor Swift with another single?

At the latest Katy Perry will do the trick.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Pink is working with Greg Kurstin and to me, she is going on a edgier route music wise.

I'd go for The Weeknd collaboration, Ariana or Britney, hopefully.

Jules

Quote from: j.fco.morales on May 30, 2015, 10:09:36 PM
or Britney, hopefully.

Hahaha.
Hahahahahaha.
A-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Flopney.
Hahahahahaha.

Good one. ::)