• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Agnes Carlsson

Started by Out, December 28, 2007, 11:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out

Don't know where to write, but I think this artist deserves separate topic.
Well just read about new Agnes album "Small Chunks Of My heart" to be announced for March 20, 2008 in wikipedia.
Is there any information about Jörgen's or some other Maratone guys participation yet?

turnaround

Cool interesting title.
I think it will take a time until we know more about the tracklist and writers but you can anytime open a thread for her.
And I liked it..

Out

Ok :) I think we'll get first single in the end of January or February. The album just after Melodifestivalen end... - maybe Agnes we'll be a jocker? :) She tried year ago, but as I remember reavelling that she will sing the song, she was disqualified, pity.

Feelgoodlies

Hope she does something with the Epicentre,to be honest I didn't really like Joergen's work with her,I liked him with Marie Serneholt better.

but don't u think she always picks very bad lead-singles??..even 2nd single.

Unexpected

'Til now I don't know why she didn't release Emotional as a single , would have make her big across europe ,

Alex Martin

This is agreat news. I love Agnes.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

I also love Agnes i really hope that maratone or anyone else help her on the album, maybe didrik thott and the pilot team .... Yeah maybe she will be on Melodifestivalen....
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Out

Quote from: Unexpected on December 29, 2007, 02:38:52 PM
'Til now I don't know why she didn't release Emotional as a single , would have make her big across europe ,
Absolutely agree, can't believe they didn't release Emotional. Though don't think it pretended to become popular in Europe, but it could become big hit in Sweden.
About singles - yes, I think all singles but Right Here, Right Now are weak, but on second album I can hardly say which single could be stronger than released ones.

Out

New single "On and On" produced by Anders Hansson.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0K27TsN6pQ
I love this song, sounds very cool!!!
Album will be released 29th of October, let my dream come true to see Agnes on Melodifestivalen finally :)

Alex Martin

Agnes is always a beautiful girl....... ;Dnew sound for her.......techno/pop.

Nice song.

turnaround

Quote from: Out on August 09, 2008, 08:49:02 AM
New single "On and On" produced by Anders Hansson.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0K27TsN6pQ
I love this song, sounds very cool!!!
Album will be released 29th of October, let my dream come true to see Agnes on Melodifestivalen finally :)
Agnes would be a great choice for Sweden.
She deserves it finally.

I like the new song, it's a different kind of music, noone expected I guess, but still poppy.
And I liked it..

*Sabine*

Oh yes she would be perfect for Melodifestivalen... Cool song!

Rebecca

very nice song,I hope she does well with this. yes, it would be great for Eurovision.

Unexpected

the new song is nice , it fits the swedish chart . so is there any word of any works with cherion guys or epicentre ??

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Unexpected on August 11, 2008, 03:35:26 PM
the new song is nice , it fits the swedish chart . so is there any word of any works with cherion guys or epicentre ??
As for Epicentre, as they told me, they have not worked with any of Swedish acts this year apart from Sarah Dawn Finer.

Her song is OK.