• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Coldplay - album "Everyday Life" (two Max co-productions)

Started by nanofives, November 06, 2019, 02:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugmenot

Quote from: Snipes3000 on November 24, 2019, 06:04:47 PM
Vulture or NY Times are not valid to me

That's a denial. No, journalists in such big media don't use discogs to write paid articles from press-releases that a record-label sent them. Google is not how media get information.

Snipes3000

Everybody uses Google for research purposes at some point, even contemporary greatest scholars do. Nevertheless, now that I've seen the booklet it is indeed so official! Thanks for sharing the booklet!!!!!
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

j.fco.morales

Well, it was Max. That's it. End of the story.

I noticed the album being mastered by a woman: Emily Lazer.

That's SOOOOOO GOOD!

PS: The booklet is awfuly designed. Come on... afterh Mylo Xyloto, Viva La Vida, Ghost Stories... you have this?

Snipes3000

I just gave you your first + karma for posting as a gratitude for sharing. I don't question the reliablility of your statement that Oscar Holter is the co-producer, but I'm curious where you got that from.
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

j.fco.morales

Quote from: Snipes3000 on May 02, 2021, 01:22:59 AM
I just gave you your first + karma for posting as a gratitude for sharing. I don't question the reliablility of your statement that Oscar Holter is the co-producer, but I'm curious where you got that from.

The sound design: it's Oscar.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: j.fco.morales on May 01, 2021, 09:47:01 PM
https://twitter.com/justakaotican/status/1388256237591031809?s=21

15 sec snippet.

It was co produced by Oscar Holter and sounds in the same vein of Blinding Lights.

I see the BL similarity! Even more 80s throwback schmaltz with those synths.

Vocally, it reminds me of Mat Kearney too. Finally a Coldplay song that I can get behind

nanofives

It is indeed a spiritual successor to Blinding Lights which itself is the successor of Dancing With Our Hands Tied, and I love it.
Who are Federico Vindver and Denise Carite?

j.fco.morales

Fede works with Timbaland and he is from Argentina and he's so freaking talented.

Check the Timbaland masterclass, he glows there.

I'm loving the song even though it doesn't sound like Coldplay at all.

Quote from: j.fco.morales on May 01, 2021, 09:47:01 PM
https://twitter.com/justakaotican/status/1388256237591031809?s=21

15 sec snippet.

It was co produced by Oscar Holter and sounds in the same vein of Blinding Lights.

And well, there I said it.

melodicmoonlight

A little underwhelmed by the overall song. Doesn't quite go there for me; although the production is great.

Snipes3000

Great song, Chris stays Chris lyrically. Many little hooks. Great b-hook. At first listen it felt a little odd, but it is a song that grows on you (remember how John Seabrook described how he disliked Roar when he heard it first (Luke played it for him) and later started loving it? It's that type of song to me). Fit for radio, fit for top 10 BB.

j.fco.morales

turnaround

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb0lAo94CaY

Chris Martin talks about "Higher Power," Max Martin, and Eco-Friendly Tour for Apple Music.

He said Max is the best producer of all time and going to "dates" before they get to work together.