• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Dr. Luke / Kelly Clarkson - 'Since You Been Gone' 100+ File Raw Multitrack

Started by backgammonfiend, March 18, 2021, 06:35:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backgammonfiend

If you thought that pack for Who Knew was bad... take a look at this monster

https://mega.nz/file/yxpQ2BzY#DYc4a6xtNsMLK4WqWDNrRbOe8u3mAFC-0gjlI7FMwz8

These files aren't aligned, you need Pro Tools to actually do anything with them. Also I don't know what most of these 1 second 'fade' files are for, is that a relic from the old Pro Tools days?

Additionally, there's 20-30 vocal files which are worthless, they are definitely not used in the final mix and appeared to be laid down by Kelly's 10 year old cousin or something (big yikes).

If someone could actually bounce some usable trackouts from this or at least export the pack back to a PTF that only has relevant material and not clutter swamped, maybe then we could get somewhere with this. Lmao good luck

j.fco.morales

The official instrumentals for Since U Been Gone and Behind These Hazel Eyes leaked.

Great guitar arrangements by Luke, great tone, lots of layers, lots of release and tension and unexpected twists.

He's a wonderful arranger.

bugmenot

I don't know but nothing mentions it. Could you give me a link, please?

backgammonfiend

Unfortunately this is just the known utagoe drop passed through vocal remover python ...

SongsByGROVER

Hey all, first time I've logged in here in like 7 yrs... does anyone still want this? I got this PT session when it leaked... it's unmixed so had a little fun trying to beat Serban's mix (also I'm a PT user). Happy to render out the unmixed stems if anyone wants em still.