• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

N/A

Started by getawaydriver, July 22, 2021, 12:46:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

getawaydriver

N/A
N/A

nanofives

Nice article but he didn't produce nor write Megan & Liz's Release You, it's a Shellback production. Co-written by Megan & Liz and Savan.

nanofives

Yeah I think it could easily be like Max's input on Charli XCX's on 1999, he was mentioned in the interview but he didn't take credit, maybe he thought he didn't contribute enough.

But nonetheless the article could pick up hundreds of hidden gems from Max's discography xD

Tano87

Max Martin is the first in the whole music history and no one is going to beat him.
He's going to be a music legend.

j.fco.morales

I releeeeeeeeease you tonight.
Love that song.

Sounds a bit like Icona Pop.

Snipes3000

This 21st century producer list seems so subjective. Where on earth is shellback? Dr Luke at 24 is just not objective, he should at all cost be close to max on the ranking. Jack Antonoff at 9? What hit songs did he make apart from we are young maybe 1 taylor swift song? Dr Dre before Luke? Based on 4 years of the 21st century and after that dr dre was nothing but a publicicty joke? I can go on and on but I don't even take this list serious. How can pharrell be at 2? Pharrell took a shot on ariana's album sweetener If I'm not mistaken and all those songs were wack sounding like pharrell didn't develop himself since 2004. I would rather put RedOne at 9 and Jack Antonoff at 50. It's all a big joke. In fact, I would turn Dr Luke on top and I can back it up with 6 or 7 objective criteria. Especially 2020 and 2021 Luke is back on top of the charts.
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

bugmenot

Right about Antonoff. They can't even name one single hit he produced.