• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

i met a woman who met and knows max martin

Started by nznexus, August 22, 2021, 08:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

this is true i met one woman who knows max martin and she said she was in his studio 3 times this is incredible

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Snipes3000

Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

nznexus

well i didnt ask much but she heard my music and she said something like denniz pop about me..

she said she is very close to max martin, a friend or something.. i was a bit shocked when she said that.

if i met her again i will ask more
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

backgammonfiend

can she steal stems off his hard drives ? asking for me and all my homies

Dagge

chramos2007

Quote from: backgammonfiend on September 04, 2021, 06:40:45 AM
can she steal stems off his hard drives ? asking for me and all my homies

i am one of these homies 👁