• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin's New Track for Backstreet Boys: "BIGGER"

Started by emjay, February 25, 2009, 05:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emjay

Quote from: Raul_esp on February 26, 2009, 12:47:39 AM
omg!!! I cant wait I want hear a POP song with BSB , bigger , the title is great , I hope a uptempo .

It is an uptempo. Brian just said on Twitter, that theyre getting as many uptempo songs as they can, recorded, for the new album.

It'd help if some of you could sign up for Twitter if you haven't already, and ask them about the new album. Before me and a few others started really hounding them to talk about the music, they were only talking about what food they were eating in Brazil. BORING. So now we need people to keep hounding them for album news. As it stands now, they said they need to clear the max martin snippet before they can get it to us -- lets not let them forget that we NEED to hear it ASAP

Matt

Khan9898

for those in Sweden drop some cookies and a note asking for a clip at Maratone studios LOL

*Sabine*

Quote from: Khan9898 on February 26, 2009, 03:10:00 AM
for those in Sweden drop some cookies and a note asking for a clip at Maratone studios LOL

HAHA that was a good one!  ;D

Jarle if you read this, you know what to do now! ;)

Rebecca

Thanks Matt, I've joined Twitter, I can see the comments re Bigger.

I can see they said "We just heard the Max Martin song and it sounds amazing! Maybe we'll play you 10 seconds on Say Now..who knows"

what is Say Now?

emjay

Quote from: Rebecca on February 26, 2009, 10:45:03 AM
Thanks Matt, I've joined Twitter, I can see the comments re Bigger.

I can see they said "We just heard the Max Martin song and it sounds amazing! Maybe we'll play you 10 seconds on Say Now..who knows"

what is Say Now?

It's this server's website, that allows celebrities to have their own lines that fans can call. They record messages and you call numbers to leave messages and listen to them.

I forget BSB's number..but they have one..

*Sabine*

Yeah I already heard about his addiction problems. Let's hope this new album is a chance for him to focus and quit for good.

Alex Martin

Yeah,I hope it but a  cardiomyopathy is a really serious problem.

Rebecca

Yeah, terrible news about Nick, I read another article that they've diagnosed in time and if he stays away from drugs and alcohol he'll be okay.

Apparently AJ is back drinking again....

Thanks Matt for the info on Say Now

*Sabine*

Really AJ is not OK? Damn, poor BSB, this is really sad!  :(

Alex Martin

Quote from: Rebecca on February 26, 2009, 08:42:22 PM
Yeah, terrible news about Nick, I read another article that they've diagnosed in time and if he stays away from drugs and alcohol he'll be okay.

Apparently AJ is back drinking again....

Thanks Matt for the info on Say Now

I hope the news isn't true.

emjay

Quote from: *Sabine* on February 27, 2009, 10:05:08 AM
Really AJ is not OK? Damn, poor BSB, this is really sad!  :(

Nothing is wrong. AJ drinks in moderation and it's no secret. The other Boys don't seem to mind either. There was a picture of them released thru their official blog today, which shows AJ with a beer in front of him -- no biggie. Just because you once had issues, doesn't mean you always have those issues.

M

*Sabine*

Oh ok cool! I thought she meant he had his drinking problem again, usually that's what you mean by "drink"...

Rebecca

sorry, I may have misled things there! I saw some video with AJ coming out of a club and they said he was really drunk.

I hope AJ has it under control, but I disagree Matt, I think once you have issues with alcohol and drugs, they don't just go away, but I suppose anything is possible.

emjay

Quote from: Rebecca on February 27, 2009, 10:21:09 PM
sorry, I may have misled things there! I saw some video with AJ coming out of a club and they said he was really drunk.

I hope AJ has it under control, but I disagree Matt, I think once you have issues with alcohol and drugs, they don't just go away, but I suppose anything is possible.

They very well can go away. I used to have a problem with Percoset addiction and drinking, but I got right over it after a few years completely. I guess it just depends on the person...