• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Becky G - Play It Again (Dr. Luke production,co-written by Max Martin)

Started by gm33, December 04, 2012, 05:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nanofives on June 22, 2016, 01:24:48 PM
Does anyone know if this song is Luke's?. I can't find the credits anywhere and I just assumed its Luke because Becky always worked with Luke in every song she has released... Except that KSHMR song.

According to the iTunes file: Armando C. Perez (Pitbull), Bilal Hajji, Achraf Jannusi aka AJ Junior, Jorge Gómez, Jimmy "Jimmy Joker" Thornfeldt, Matilda Thompson, Rebbeca Marie Gomez (Becky G), José C. García aka IAMCHINO & Michael Calderon

nanofives

Seems to me like RedOne let go his partners, Jimmy Joker did also latest Pitbull's single Messin' Around. Bial Hajji and AJ Junior were also Nadir co-producers.

B Steady

Quote from: nanofives on June 23, 2016, 04:30:28 AM
Seems to me like RedOne let go his partners, Jimmy Joker did also latest Pitbull's single Messin' Around. Bial Hajji and AJ Junior were also Nadir co-producers.

was about time they start doin their own thing without him
Vila i frid Dag

melodicmoonlight

turnaround

Becky G, Associated Performer, Main Artist - Saul Alexander Castillo Vasquez, Composer, Lyricist - A.C., Other, Producer - Martin Rodriguez Vincente, Composer, Lyricist - Steven Dominguez, Composer, Lyricist - Rachael Findlen, Engineer - Rebbeca Marie Gomez, Composer, Lyricist - Clint Gibbs, Mixing Engineer - Joe LaPorta, Mastering Engineer

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

melodicmoonlight

nanofives

I can't stand Spanish music, I wish I was born in an English-speaking country lol. But the production is nice, are some of those part of Monsters & Srangerz?
Seems like Dr Luke doesn't work with literally anyone.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Next Kemosabe single:

Mangú

Saul Alexander Castillo Vasquez, Martin Rodriguez Vincente, Steven Dominguez & Rebbeca Marie Gomez

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

AC moved to Puerto Rico to produce PR artists.

His latest release is this one for Becky G:

http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/becky-g-todo-cambio/

Written by Saul Alexander Castillo Vasquez, Mathieu Jomphe Lépine, Jeff Marco Martinez, Martin Rodriguez Vicente, Steven Dominguez, Rebbeca Marie Gomez & Gamal Lewis

melodicmoonlight

the song is so smooth, love it. she's the perfect recording artist.

Billboard knows Spanish? or did he help produce?