• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Becky G - Play It Again (Dr. Luke production,co-written by Max Martin)

Started by gm33, December 04, 2012, 05:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshua

I guess if you take the chorus melody alone and imagine it with some beefed up production, it actually isn't all bad. But then add in the endless rap and laid back production, it's not much of a pop track. Urban fans might appreciate it more.

B Steady

Quote from: Joshua on May 21, 2013, 04:10:50 PM
I guess if you take the chorus melody alone and imagine it with some beefed up production, it actually isn't all bad. But then add in the endless rap and laid back production, it's not much of a pop track. Urban fans might appreciate it more.

Exactly! I'm glad I have a pop and a HipHop heart. That's why I'm probably the only one of this forum who likes the track ;)
Vila i frid Dag

J_A24

Max Martin, Dr.Luke, Cirkut among others

From her EP released today (July 16 2013)

Pretty catchy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgIzIUwnzgs

This version is pitched up

B Steady

Quote from: J_A24 on July 17, 2013, 01:02:26 AM
Max Martin, Dr.Luke, Cirkut among others

From her EP released today (July 16 2013)

Pretty catchy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgIzIUwnzgs

This version is pitched up

this can't be Max / Luke / Cirk ???
Vila i frid Dag

J_A24

Quote from: B Steady on July 17, 2013, 01:05:30 AM
this can't be Max / Luke / Cirk ???

Rebbeca Marie Gomez, Armando C. Perez, Niles Hollowell-Dhar, Max Martin, Tzvetin Todorov, Gregor van Offeren, Urales Vargas, Henry Walter & Lukasz Gottwald

And it does sound like cirkut and luke, for the most part. I think Max was involved in the songwriting.

Raul_esp

J_A24

Raul_esp

georg_e

Love it, 100%!!!   Can't wait til HQ version.   Happy, grooving and great melody/chords.

J_A24

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: georg_e on July 17, 2013, 01:18:29 AM
         Love it, 100%!!!   Can't wait til HQ version.   Happy, grooving and great melody/chords.

here's streaming/dL link too http://jams.to/becky-g-cant-get-enough-feat-pitbull/

nznexus

ok this is horribell
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

J_A24

Quote from: nznexus on July 17, 2013, 06:51:42 AM
ok this is horribell

Still better than all your wack youtube beats

nznexus

Quote from: J_A24 on July 17, 2013, 02:26:22 PM
Still better than all your wack youtube beats

YOU DONT KNOW ME OR MY BEATS!
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.