• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

I entered the Denniz Pop Award - Now watch me win!!

Started by Neal Sabel, April 26, 2018, 04:08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neal Sabel

Hey,

Just entered the Denniz Pop Awards, it was like the last f***king day lol and I almost forgot about it, actually I stumbled on it looking for something else, how weird huh lol.  Anyway I entered, now watch me win, I'm so excited, then I'm gonna be with Max and Kristian in the studio f***king tearing it up!! Hit after hit baby, the hit train has just begun! YEAH LOL.

nanofives

I can smell already all the millions you'll make. The jealousy is real.

AlexanderLaBrea

Quote from: Neal Sabel on April 26, 2018, 04:08:25 AM
now watch me win, I'm so excited,

Problem is you will be excluded from the competition, as we've mentioned here before.

"Do I have to be Swedish to apply?
You must be a citizen of either Sweden, Finland, Norway or Denmark."

B Steady

Quote from: AlexanderLaBrea on April 26, 2018, 10:39:57 AM
Problem is you will be excluded from the competition, as we've mentioned here before.

"Do I have to be Swedish to apply?
You must be a citizen of either Sweden, Finland, Norway or Denmark."

roasted
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on April 26, 2018, 06:35:20 PM
This dude is a troll.

Ban him forever.

Nah, otherwise the forum would lack entertainment.
Vila i frid Dag

nanofives

Quote from: B Steady on April 26, 2018, 11:54:17 PM
Nah, otherwise the forum would lack entertainment.
I can't stop laughing with all these numerous topics.

Neal Sabel

Well, my application went through, and did anyone ever ask me if I was Swedish before or part Swedish hmmm.

Let's just see how far I get, for me this is nothing like a stroll in the park, I'm firing on so many cylinders that I've bound to get signed any day now.  I'm hitting up A&R's, performing at gigs, producing albums, entering competitions, and planning to get my social media stuff up the high numbers with a contact I know :).  And I know where Max Martin lives on top of that - maybe I'll just FedEx him my tunes tomorrow! Still feeling the jealously, well you should, simply because I got the talent and I'm a real winner and it looks like some people can't handle that lol.

Anyway, not that any of you would ever bother to help me, but this goes out to 1 cool guy on this forum, I calculated there must actually be at least 1 non-hater in this place, but even then I was skeptical.  Ok, regarding the Denniz Pop awards, so when the final heats begin in Stockholm I'm assuming I'm gonna need to go there and perform for like 2 weeks or something in and around Stockholm.  I really don't want to pay expensive hotel costs so if there is 1 cool person who might let me stay with them in Stockholm (I can pay subsidised rent) I would appreciate it and if I get signed there it's gonna be worth your while knowing me, and even I don't I'm probably met some of the Cheiron guys just being in the final.  Still don't think I'm worth knowing??  Just think about it and if you're cool, put me up - I can also contribute gas money. 

Well, I tried, but it would be a f***ing miracle if anyone nice in this forum actually did something good in this world, like helping a cool, aspiring artist with their career, wouldn't it just be a miracle if someone like that existed on this Earth instead billions of haters :).

Neal Sabel

Additionally, if I got banned if would prove just what a conformist little society you are - When there's something different not the usual "I Love Max Martin" bull**** then you get threatened, because you're great leader, your chief and commander, your central command administrator is being threatened by younger talent and oh no you can't have that.  Instead of embracing new talent you push it away because as long as your great Max Martin get's to sit on his throne forever then that's all you care about.

Let me tell you something:

NEAL SABEL HAS ARRIVED !!

AlexanderLaBrea

Listen man, do you really think you seem like a guy someone would want to have staying at their place? You're like a megalomaniac on a double period or something. One second jolly, promoting your unquantized out of tune music, the other second lashing out like a maniac at anybody trying to tell you the truth.

You don't have what it takes - YET. Listen to the pervious winners and compare to your own stuff. If you can't hear the problems, then thats the main reason why you'll NEVER get sign by anything or anyone with functioning ears. Normal people have the ability to critically view their own creations. Including everybody in the music industry.

Tip nr 1 For the sake of Moses, let someone else sing. You clearly can't. And the demo vocals are pretty much the most important thing when "hitting up A&R's"

AlexanderLaBrea