• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Andreas Carlsson - judge on Swedish Idol 2008

Started by clabbelito, August 31, 2008, 09:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clabbelito

Quote from: *Sabine* on September 11, 2008, 09:33:58 AM
If you have a link to download the full show or at least some songs, please post it.. :) I'd so love to watch it!

Like I predicted, all the episodes so far are available on Pirate Bay:

http://thepiratebay.org/search/idol%202008/0/3/0

And if you prefer to go legal, the full episodes can be watched on TV4s website:

http://www.tv4.se/1.618599/2008/09/07/se_idol_gratis_pa_natet

(Click on the links below the heading "Här kan du se Idol".)

*Sabine*

Clabbelito thanks a looot! I'm really excited to watch it! :D
Andreas likes kidding, lmfao at that joke on i want it that way! Poor contestant! :P

Tiiger

My favourite judge is Anders. He is hilarious, seriously, his second profession could be comedian. Can't wait until the live shows start.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Rebecca

it sounds so good, I'm so jealous and upset that I can't understand Swedish.

interesting that Andreas is the tough one but good that he is, sometimes they just need to be told.

I'm glad Anders is so funny.

Tiiger

The three of them compliment each other so well. You can tell they are really good friends.

This is definitely one of the best contestants so far:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D03dbdnE3OE (English subtitles available.)
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

Rebecca

Thanks Tiiger, good to see the subtitles

She seems like a nice girl, but I'm not a fan of that song.

*Sabine*

Yes I love Anders but still prefer Andreas!  ;) Subtitles.....yay!!!

Tiiger

Funny you like that Larger Than Life-video. Both Anders and Laila thought it sucked.  :D
Yazmina had to leave btw, she's a good ballad singer, but too anonymous while singing uptempo.
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

Rebecca

I thought they were quite good

What did Andreas think of "Born To Make You Happy"?

*Sabine*

Yes I'm curious too, what did he say? I downloaded the whole show but I couldn't get a damn word of what he said :(
I thought she was really good at singing Born to make you happy. larger than life was a bit messy though, lol.

Unexpected

Born to make you happy wasn't bad ,

Larger than life was  :-\ ,

Tiiger

"When me and Kristian Lundin wrote this song some years ago, it was meant to be a feel-good song. This is a bit banal, I feel like the mathador in Ferdinand who says 'Do something, gore me.' This is how we feel about this, we want to be shooked."

Earlier in the audition-shows he said "I can't believe I got away with these lyrics."  :D
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

Out

Yes, Larger than life is a bit messy like a lot of Idol performances when idols sing all together, but I like that all of them show their personality.