• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Rami and Arnthor speak about writing 'Still Alive' [Video]

Started by fffdd, April 25, 2009, 12:23:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fffdd

Here's a video I found of Rami and Arnthor speaking about making the theme tune for the game Mirror's Edge. They have amazing English!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri9HaesTdjM

georg_e

Great video, fffdd, thnxx for posting it!   (Yes, beautiful English, too).

*Sabine*

Wow!! Thanks for the vid. It reminds me how much Still Alive is a great song!

PG

Ditto, great find!  I love watching our songwriters talk--especially about music, but even getting to see them at all is so rare.

fffdd

The version I posted wasn't the full version.
I've updated my post.

*Sabine*

Scott Martin :)

Thanks for posting that! Nice SSL AWS 900 desk behind Rami and Arnthor..  :P (drool)

Rebecca

Thanks for posting that fffdd, I really enjoyed watching Rami and Arnthor speak, a treat.