• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Enrique Iglesias | New CD with songs by Max, Kristian, Rami

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 09:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Quote from: "turnaround"Enrique thanks Max in the booklet I noticed  :wink:

good pick up Turnaround, I hadn't noticed

jezusmarie

let's pray for a b-side release then for the max collaboration,

you know it annoys me beyond belief that when we know full well that an artist like enrique has recorded tons of songs for an album, then can't find it in their interest to release at least one of them as a b-side on the single releases..............really tight in my opinion,
Like An Angel With A Heart Of Gold

turnaround

Oh you are so right!

We only can hope they will end up on the next album, or get released by another artist.

They could have made tha album longer, after such a long wait, 15 tracks would have been better!
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Please please Enrique (not that he's reading this) please release the Max Martin track as a B-side.

I wonder if the Max track will be released by someone else? I hope so, any singer will do really.