• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kelly Clarkson - New Album (Single: Max/Dr Luke/Claude Kelly)

Started by PG, November 11, 2008, 01:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

the song is great very powerful , the only I thing the verses are a bit repetitives and I miss a bridge.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Unexpected on January 21, 2009, 11:25:13 PM
Sorry for saying this, but this song doesn't deserve all the hype and this already success, it's so non-original, and bore me in 2nd listen
I get your point, and we have discussed the unoriginality part so many times , but I gotta say that this song is infectious, I looove it, and I hope it gets the success it really deserves, and I bet her album has too many copies ;D

Feelgoodlies

Oh and just wanna add that song is new entry at 97 in this week's BB Hot 100, if the song stayed at # 1on iTunes, I guess it will break Britney's record for biggest jump to # 1, and I REALLY want that to happen since MLWSWY is a much better song and a well-deserved one most definitely!

Raul_esp

:o amazing record of kelly , I want see now the face of the clive-haters  ;D

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 22, 2009, 12:41:31 PM
Oh and just wanna add that song is new entry at 97 in this week's BB Hot 100, if the song stayed at # 1on iTunes, I guess it will break Britney's record for biggest jump to # 1, and I REALLY want that to happen since MLWSWY is a much better song and a well-deserved one most definitely!

Yes, you are so right!

Unexpected

Quote from: Raul_esp on January 22, 2009, 12:21:54 PM
the song is great very powerful , the only I thing the verses are a bit repetitives and I miss a bridge.

Yes the song really needed a bridge , it sounds so incomplete for me , and actually I like the verses more than the chorus , I don't know I just don't feel this song , Bhind these hazel eyes is WOW , this is naaaaaaaah!

ahmed

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 22, 2009, 12:41:31 PM

do you remember what people here said about ''Womanizer'' and ''so what''? ''Circus'' and ''Funhouse''?

''Womanizer'' is still doing very well on Billboard chart.....where is "so what'' ?

''Circus'' the album is still doing very well on Billboard chart.....where is ''funhouse''?

the album''Circus'' by Britney includes up to date pop music, something different, and a great mix of dance songs, pop songs and ballads, i swear i love ''Circus'' more and more when i listen to the other singers copies and expired music.

'my life would suck' is an expired nothing new song, and you said it yourself this album will include many copies and i call this expired music.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Unexpected on January 22, 2009, 05:07:17 PM
Quote from: Raul_esp on January 22, 2009, 12:21:54 PM

Yes the song really needed a bridge , it sounds so incomplete for me , and actually I like the verses more than the chorus , I don't know I just don't feel this song , Bhind these hazel eyes is WOW , this is naaaaaaaah!

yes the verses are better , althought the chorus is amazing too .

*Sabine*

It does miss a bridge, but maybe it would have been too long for the radio with one! You know, like every Max song is 3.30!  ;D

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: ahmed on January 22, 2009, 05:11:56 PM
do you remember what people here said about ''Womanizer'' and ''so what''? ''Circus'' and ''Funhouse''?

''Womanizer'' is still doing very well on Billboard chart.....where is "so what'' ?

''Circus'' the album is still doing very well on Billboard chart.....where is ''funhouse''?
Just so you know Ahmed that I prefer So What to Womanizer.... and there is no comparsion between So What and Womanizer, So What is a much bigger hit in the BB hot 100 and the whole world, it's now at # 20 jumped from 25 on the BB hot 100, the song is making a massive spins on the radios, Britney's Womanizer just reached its number in the spins, and we all know that Funhouse is not doing very good in the US, and everybody is still wondering why, but it is still huge in Europe, and when I say huge I mean it.

And regardless of the copy and paste thing in MLWSWY, I do prefer it to Womanizer as well, that song is OK but it is sooo "Blackout", and you know how much I love Blackout *pun intended*

ahmed

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 22, 2009, 07:40:00 PM
Quote from: ahmed on January 22, 2009, 05:11:56 PM

Just so you know Ahmed that I prefer So What to Womanizer.... and there is no comparsion between So What and Womanizer, So What is a much bigger hit in the BB hot 100 and the whole world, it's now at # 20 jumped from 25 on the BB hot 100, the song is making a massive spins on the radios, Britney's Womanizer just reached its number in the spins, and we all know that Funhouse is not doing very good in the US, and everybody is still wondering why, but it is still huge in Europe, and when I say huge I mean it.

And regardless of the copy and paste thing in MLWSWY, I do prefer it to Womanizer as well, that song is OK but it is sooo "Blackout", and you know how much I love Blackout *pun intended*

how come so what is bigger on BB?

'so what' dropped out of Billboard top 10 since long ago, while ''womanizer'' is the song that is still doing the spins in Billboard top 10.....do they have other secret ways to rate the hits or something?!

Alex Martin

So what and MLWSWY are on another planet.What is womanizer??? no jokes guys.Be serious.

Alex Martin

So what sold 6.500.000 copyes all over the world. Womanizer "only" 1.400.000.

Do you note any difference?

ahmed

the album "Circus'' has great pop songs like Amnesia,Rock Me In,Shattered Glass,Kill the lights, Out From Under, If U seek Amy,Unusual You, Phonography, Mmm Papi, My Baby, Quicksand, Lace And Leather.....in my opinion all these songs are better than 'so what' and 'my life would suck' which are expired songs.

Britney is renewable, i read a lot of previews about ''Circus'' praising the way how Britney can adapt to different musical styles, and that makes her different and better than the other singers who copy their work.

the only style i would love to be copied is the old cheiron style, but as long as this style is not existed anymore , i won't cry over nothing, now it is time to move on.

Alex Martin

Quote from: ahmed on January 22, 2009, 08:39:41 PM
the album "Circus'' has great pop songs like Amnesia,Rock Me In,Shattered Glass,Kill the lights, Out From Under, If U seek Amy,Unusual You, Phonography, Mmm Papi, My Baby, Quicksand, Lace And Leather.....in my opinion all these songs are better than 'so what' and 'my life would suck' which are expired songs.

Britney is renewable, i read a lot of previews about ''Circus'' praising the way how Britney can adapt to different musical styles, and that makes her different and better than the other singers who copy their work.

the only style i would love to be copied is the old cheiron style, but as long as this style is not existed anymore , i won't cry over nothing, now it is time to move on.

No comment. :o