• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kelly Clarkson - New Album (Single: Max/Dr Luke/Claude Kelly)

Started by PG, November 11, 2008, 01:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

This are always rumours. I don't believe at wikipedia after the circus experience.I remember everyday there was a new tracklist,different writers......UNRELIABLE!!!!

*Sabine*

I agree with you Alex!  ;D

Impossible Kelly makes such a cheap album full of covers.... unless she feels like ending her career, but I don't think so;)

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: ahmed on January 29, 2009, 07:11:12 PM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 29, 2009, 06:24:33 PM
Don't forget guys that it's Max's biggest jump in his years of production so far, OK as you know me, I like to judgea song by its chart performance, let's see how it will perform, and I personally hope it stays on the top for more weeks to come...

you must be in love with a lot of Rap and Hip Hop songs, because they always do well on the chart   ;D
I never said I like a song by its chart performance, I can tell its success by that, and yes, I will always hate Rap and Hip Hop crap, but when it comes to success I gotta say yes they are usually successful, but not that much lately, I mean as in 2003 and 2004..

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 30, 2009, 03:12:56 PM
I gotta say yes they are usually successful, but not that much lately, I mean as in 2003 and 2004..

Yeah, fortunately!
I think 2003/2004 was the lowest period in music!
In the zone period and not a lot of pop around!
Now it's BACK!!!!!!  ;D

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on January 30, 2009, 04:15:08 PM
I gotta say yes they are usually successful, but not that much lately, I mean as in 2003 and 2004..

Yeah, fortunately!
Now it's BACK!!!!!!  ;D

I agree 2003 worst year in the history of the pop music.

Unexpected

Quote from: Raul_esp on January 30, 2009, 05:07:55 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on January 30, 2009, 04:15:08 PM

Yeah, fortunately!
Now it's BACK!!!!!!  ;D

I agree 2003 worst year in the history of the pop music.

not at all , No Angels released PURE which was a great POP album , real pop , better than cheiron pop

nshinnosuke

I kinda like 2003/2004....We had Avril Lavigne,Hilary Duff's first album,Kelly's Miss Independent,Christina's Fighter,Fefe Dobson,Stacie Orrico,Liz Phair,Lillix,Skye Sweetnam,Lucy Woodward,Michelle Branch's second album,Evanescence,Clay Aiken,and a lot of female pop/rock musicians starts to emerge...In 2004 there were Avril's second album,Kelly Clarkson,Ashlee Simpson's debut,Lindsay Lohan,etc...2003/2004 was the time when female pop/rock became so popular...But the Hot 100 charts was always topped by hiphop acts...I think they weren't that terrible at that time compared to how they sound NOW....I hate 2006/2007 , a lot of hiphop shit and Timbaland sound....Timbaland's best works are his earlier works with Aaliyah and Brandy's Afrodisiac album,not Nelly Furtado,Justin Timberlake,or whoever it is....

Alex Martin

2003 - ANYONE OF US (Stupid Mistake) How much i loved this song. :-* :-* :-*

Raul_esp

I didnt remember these great songs  ;D , 2003 is not the worst year then  :D

Rebecca

I can barely remember the style of music in 2003/04 though it sounds like it wasn't too bad.

Gosh, I hope Kelly doesn't record Gone til November's "Save You", it's terrible.

starstruck52

Quote from: nshinnosuke on January 30, 2009, 07:38:32 PM
I kinda like 2003/2004....We had Avril Lavigne,Hilary Duff's first album,Kelly's Miss Independent,Christina's Fighter,Fefe Dobson,Stacie Orrico,Liz Phair,Lillix,Skye Sweetnam,Lucy Woodward,Michelle Branch's second album,Evanescence,Clay Aiken,and a lot of female pop/rock musicians starts to emerge...In 2004 there were Avril's second album,Kelly Clarkson,Ashlee Simpson's debut,Lindsay Lohan,etc...2003/2004 was the time when female pop/rock became so popular.
And Britney's "Toxic".  8)

Anyway, when does Kelly's album come out?

*Sabine*

I meant 2003/2004 was a hollow year for the major international artists. Anyways; everyone has their tastes!

Rebecca

Quote from: starstruck52 on January 30, 2009, 11:19:46 PM
Quote from: nshinnosuke on January 30, 2009, 07:38:32 PM
I kinda like 2003/2004....We had Avril Lavigne,Hilary Duff's first album,Kelly's Miss Independent,Christina's Fighter,Fefe Dobson,Stacie Orrico,Liz Phair,Lillix,Skye Sweetnam,Lucy Woodward,Michelle Branch's second album,Evanescence,Clay Aiken,and a lot of female pop/rock musicians starts to emerge...In 2004 there were Avril's second album,Kelly Clarkson,Ashlee Simpson's debut,Lindsay Lohan,etc...2003/2004 was the time when female pop/rock became so popular.
And Britney's "Toxic".  8)

Anyway, when does Kelly's album come out?

March 17 per Amazon, so not too far away

Alex Martin

Finally today MLWSWY is "on air" in italy. The radio plays the song.I hope it will be a success in italy.

*Sabine*