• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Taylor Swift - current album "evermore" (no Max Martin)

Started by turnaround, August 23, 2017, 06:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanofives

Quote from: B Steady on November 16, 2017, 09:31:20 PM
TIWWCHNT has arguably the catchiest chorus of the album.

I could've sworn DWOHT is an Ali song. Honestly, is there a chance they confused Holter with Ali? The beginning reminds me a lot of Ariana's Touch It.
I don't think so, something about the chords reminded me of True Disaster, not something objective, more like a feeling. And the Outro is very reminiscent to Mitt Team and Bon Appetit.

bugmenot

I remembered what this line they are creating in in the studio video reminds me:

When I first saw you
From across the room
I could tell that you were curious

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Quote from: bugmenot on November 18, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
They're Burning All The Witches Even If You Aren't One

is there a crowd at the bottom right corner of the pic? ???
Vila i frid Dag

heyheyhey

QuoteMaking of "IDSB": https://www.facebook.com/taylorswiftmx/videos/1988886928025528/

Love Max Martin singing :D

Wired, i like the Song in the Video a lot more before they "electrified" it.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: heyheyhey on November 23, 2017, 02:22:55 PM
Love Max Martin singing :D

Wired, i like the Song in the Video a lot more before they "electrified" it.

That's why I don't like the song: the production.
And I thought the bassline in the chorus was a LFO.

I love Max so much!

nznexus

nice.... i just cant understand how max martin writes all these songs and they land on 1 n on billboard top 100.
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

j.fco.morales

j.fco.morales

Quote from: bugmenot on March 09, 2018, 02:17:20 PM
Again 75% of her voice left on a track. Just like last album karaoke.

BG voices, to be exact.
You're a complainer  :o

nanofives

It's really bad compared to any other instrumentals. There's little left to the imagination when you have all the background vocals, which are a lot.

nanofives

https://soundcloud.com/user-617854092/taylor-swift-ready-for-it-instrumental

When I looked all the other instrumentals shared in this forum I was expecting something like that, it's a shame I can't find it in good quality, it's very different without any kind of vocal arrangement.
And others like Dancing with our hands tied it's basically the same song.

j.fco.morales

http://www.idolator.com/7688497/taylor-swift-new-deal-universal-music-group?view-all

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/music/2018/11/19/taylor-swift-signs-new-record-deal-lobbies-higher-pay-others/2054412002/

Taylor signed with Republic and UMG.

"As part of my new contract with Universal Music Group, I asked that any sale of their Spotify shares result in a distribution of money to their artists, non-recoupable," she wrote. "They have generously agreed to this, at what they believe will be much better terms than paid out previously by other major labels. I see this as a sign that we are headed towards positive changes for creators – a goal I'm never going to stop trying to help achieve, in whatever ways I can."

This isn't the first time Swift has gone to bat for artists against streaming services. She previously pulled her albums from Apple Music in 2015 to protest Apple's decision to forego paying artists during a free three-month trial of the service.

Smart move. Props to Taylor.