• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Hi!!

Started by KristianLundin, November 15, 2008, 11:18:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KristianLundin

This is with great pleasure that I learn the existence of a Cheiron forum. I'm glad to see the spirit of Cheiron is still alve after so many years.
I want to thank you guys for your support and let you know that it's great fun reading your comments. I hope you will be music lovers for all your life cause music makes you happier and enjoy life. Cheers to everybody!

(Mr Alex Martin, maybe I should do an exception for you.... Anyways I'm sorry but I don't even know what does 'sufficient' mean.)

starstruck52

OMG you can't possibly be THE Kristian Lundin can you?

If so, can I just tell you that "Born to Make You Happy" is one of my favorite pop songs of all time.  :D

Edit: OMG and "I Want it That Way" is another one of my favorites as well. You rock.

Rebecca

omg! hi Kristian! so glad you joined, feel free to join in on any discussions about yourself, we talk about you all the time!

as you can see Alex has your photo as his avatar!

Raul_esp

:o :o :o OMG , are you kristian lundin ? if so you are one of the best producer ever!

welcome to the forum!!  the spirit cheiron alive forever!!  ;D

*Sabine*

OMG OMG!! :O Hi Kristian, I'm so happy!! Hope you come back here to see us sometime...

Unexpected

Could this be really you??!!!!!!  ??? ???

I'm afraid to believe it , as you are my favorite producer of all time , and everybody here know that!  how can make sure it's you??!!

Alex Martin

Kristian if you are the REAL kristian what's the name of your first girlfriend?

Feelgoodlies

:o  :o :faints:

Is that really Kristian?... I don't believe it actually, and yes we love Cheiron and personally Kristian alot!

Our forum rocks!

*Sabine*

OK GUYS, I have to say one thing, i tricked you!!!! (well at least the ones who totally fell in the trap)..........  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
Alex, you're relieved???
But you gotta admit that was kind of a good idea!! :P
Sorry if you're disappointed now.... but the creation of all those damn fake accounts lately gave me ideas....and I wanted to embarrass Alex!! :P

Will never do it again I promise  ;D

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 15, 2008, 10:49:57 PM
OK GUYS, I have to say one thing, i tricked you!!!! (well at least the ones who totally fell in the trap)..........  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
Alex, you're relieved???
But you gotta admit that was kind of a good idea!! :P
Sorry if you're disappointed now.... but the creation of all those damn fake accounts lately gave me ideas....and I wanted to embarrass Alex!! :P

Will never do it again I promise  ;D

hahaha , were you ?  :D I believed it

Rebecca

I thought it was hilarious Sabine!!!

starstruck52

*Sabine*

Ahaha sorry I've felt in a funny mood lately!  :P

Alex Martin

Sabine you did all this for me?  ;)

Ah ah ah ah sei fenomenale :D

Funny joke but really i'm not in embarrassment i love compare my opinion and taste with other people better if his name is kristian lundin 8)

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 16, 2008, 07:12:10 PM
Sabine you did all this for me?  ;)

Ah ah ah ah sei fenomenale :D

Funny joke but really i'm not in embarrassment i love compare my opinion and taste with other people better if his name is kristian lundin 8)

HAHA LO SO!! I'm phenomenal!!!!!! :D :D :D
I wanted to see you guys' reaction and especially yours Alex! Damn it you were not even embarassed, I gotta try smth better next time... *thinking*
Hmm, by the way, will you keep this pretty avatar for long still?