• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max wins Polar Music Prize AMAZING VIDEO INTERVIEW

Started by klukan, February 10, 2016, 10:07:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Ah. Thanks. I wonder, what happened to Tom Talomaa and Alexandra.

And it's a bit weird really he has not mentioned Luke. But probably he does not want to look like he is taking sides.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Yes, I wondered where Tom Talomaa and Alexandra were too! I suppose he can't thank everyone by name.

Yes, Max must not want to take sides re Dr Luke. Also, maybe he wanted to only thank the Swedes and his current team. It was nice he thanked Rami and that Rami was there - I guess they really don't hate each other! haha.

nanofives

Maybe a new rami and Max collaboration could happen soon since Carl did work with Max alone.

B Steady

It's time for Max Martin x Rami x Backstreet Boys again

I expect at least 2 Max Martin songs on their new record
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Btw, Thomas Ljung did claps on a song on the Animal album that Max did.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

nanofives

I wonder how the backstreet could sound with the Wolf Cousins' sound.
I wonder how that would sound with Rami
I wonder how Rami sounds without carl
I wonder a lot of things lol.

bugmenot

bugmenot

Banquette

Jenny siting next to Lars

Is Carl Falk  the only musician PMP invited this time?

bugmenot

I just found Polar Music Prize flickr account

Metallica Lunch

Nice boots

2016 pre-party

Dagge

Oh people.. for Christ sake. What are you, a cult? I came here because I appreciate Max but he is not Master of the universe but a skilled songwritter, one of so many during last 70 years.  You put little melody, add some lyrics and apply a few rules and that's it, you hope for the best. Why all those Swedes are so pompous, probably the same kind of people that belittled Cheiron like they belittled ABBA in their time.

BSB speech was especially pathetic at Polar prize. First it was Jesus then Max came to Earth. It was totally inappropriate and syrupy to the spectators outside Sweden. To me it was simply silly.

A show full of hipocrisy. First we don't appreciate what you do, now we all suddenly adore you. Or maybe we adore your money. But we still don't appreciate other musicians in Sweden.

Get real, it's only a pop music. Swedes are really special kind of people, I cannot say I understand them fully.