• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Started by thomasd, August 07, 2010, 11:32:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomasd

Hi, i'm Thomas and i'm Italian. This message just to say thanks to who created this forum and the whole community... i joined yesterday and i'm reading everything... i'm glad to have discovered a place like this where I can keep up to date about my favourite producers and songwriters... :)

Raul_esp

Izalightblue

Hey, Thomasd!! Welcome and enjoy the forum!! ;)

Rebecca

Welcome Thomas, I hope you enjoy it here!

thomasd

cheironlover

Ciao Tomasso, benvenuto sul forum. Come stai? Qual 'e la tua canzone "Cheiron" preferita?

thomasd

ciao Cheironlover! C'è qualcuno che parla italiano su questo forum? Sorprendente! ...sei italiana? :D

i'm gonna reply you in english, by the way, so everybody can understand ;-)

i know it's banal, but I think the best song is the one that could be assumed as point of origin of everything: i am not a great estimator of Britney Spears (ouch!), but I think "Baby one more time" objectively worths.
However, i really appreciate Carolina Liar songs, and the latest Katy Perry's

cheironlover

I have Italian heritage and I'm studying the language. Sono degli stati uniti.

thomasd

cheironlover