• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Hilary Duff with Max Martin and Dr.Luke(Rumor)

Started by Feelgoodlies, January 24, 2008, 11:41:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Whenever I hear something about our guys! I have to letcha know...I am not sure how correct that is!!

This was taken from a fan forum

I've found some news about Hilary Duff's new album, which could be released this year as early as September. Due to the mediocre performance of Dignity, her record company has decided to release a brand new album instead of promoting her current album. The interesting news is that Hilary has enlisted the help of a lot of top of line producers to help, including the one & only Timbaland, Sean Garret, the producers that created Kelly Clarkson's massive successful hit album Breakaway (Max Martin & Dr Luke) and producers that created albums for the likes of Ashlee Simpson, Britney Spears and Nelly Furtado. She wants to go back to her old rock/pop roots

*Sabine*

It would fit her style but I'm not sure the guys want to work with her...
And Timbo, Max, Dr Luke and Sean Garret all on the same album sounds too great to be true! Anyways, let's keep our fingers crossed! lol
Thanks for the news!

Unexpected

I don't know what to do get excited or not , Max is doing great songs but with Hilary???  Let's wait and see .

Out

I didn't believe that Duff can make something worthwhile in music till I heard Stranger. I think collaboration can be really cool.

Alex Martin

Max i love our music but DON'T WORK WITH HILARY!!!

*Sabine*

Don't worry, Max could even make a cow sound good on a song!! :p
The result must be very nice, as usual!