• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

If you had to pick only 1 song written by Max....

Started by *Sabine*, January 25, 2008, 02:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

The topic says it..... which song would it be? And why is it your favourite?

As far as I'm concerned, I would say SHAPE OF MY HEART from the BSB.
This song is typically Max: structure, rythm, instruments, vocals.... but I think it has something more: melancholy!!! The melody along the chorus is really wonderful, I think it's one of Max's most catchy song ever, even if it's mid tempo. Both the verses and chorus are excellent (cause most of the time, the verses are not as powerful -of course-)...
Besides, this song is obviously pitched a little...and that makes the atmosphere around that song even more special.
Well, to make it short, I think it's my darling song from Max, the one that made me such a huge fan!

What about you? :p

Linda

turnaround

And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

There are so many

but I would go with Don't Want You Back(i love this kind of lyrics alot)and love Max's effort on that track!

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

This is hard but

Shape of my heart is one of the best songs  :)
If you can dream it, you can be it.

BennyJ

Quote from: *Sabine* on January 25, 2008, 02:52:52 PM
I would say SHAPE OF MY HEART from the BSB.

I agree, this is probably the best. From there it couldn't get any better. This song follows the same pattern und uses the same beat as many of max' bsb ballads but it is definitely the most advanced one.

However, I couldn't say this is my ultimate #1 song because there are so many great songs and every one of them deverses the #1 spot ;D I remember max saying in an interview, he choses only one idea out of 100 or so to keep his level of quality. that makes it very hard to rate his songs against each other. :)

malcolm hogg

if it is just max who has to be involved (with or without other collaborators) i would be really hard pushed to pick between SOMH or SIBERIA, then again i think who knew could be in with a shout too!!
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

Alex Martin

My choice is SIBERIA!!!! REALLY EMOTIONAL SONG!!! I LIKE THE VERSE AND THE CHORUS........

When the one you want doesn't want you too.......

Unexpected

I think I'll go with these three

01/ Can't Make You Love Me
02/Overprotected
03/Don't want you back

although it's so hard to pick

*Sabine*

nanana dear Unexpected! :p don't cheat, i said only 1!! hihih  ;)

Unexpected

:-\ :-\  I'll go with my first

Can't Make You Love Me

remixx

baby one more time

but i also love that big song he had with celine and "born to make you happy"

*Sabine*

Quote from: remixx on January 27, 2008, 03:17:13 AM
baby one more time

;D  ;D  seems like we have the same darling songs...with shape of my heart for me!
Welcome to the forum remixx!! Hope you'll enjoy it here!  ;)

Unexpected

Quote from: remixx on January 27, 2008, 03:17:13 AM
baby one more time

Is Born to Make You Happy By Max?? ???   As I know it's was written by  Andreas Carlsson and Kristian Lundin and Produced By Kristian , There was no Hands Of Max On It !!

ahmed

its hard to pick, but in general,i love max's work with Britney and BSB,

but i think his work on Britney third album was unique and special and different from his other work all over his career lyrically and musically.

(overprotected) is a very special dance song and has a spirit and energy and the personal lyrics about Britney give it additional special taste,the production is great.

(i'm not a girl not yet a woman ) lovely sweet mature in the same time and the piano in it is amazing and its one of the most special max martin music and also the special lyrics about Britney that express a stage of Britney's life .

and aslo Cinderella and bombastic love.

but my favorite is Overprotected.