• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Windows sound issue how to recover?

Started by Alaksa7, October 24, 2019, 03:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaksa7

Greetings to all! I hope everyone here is doing well so far. I have a sound issue. Actually, I upgraded my Windows from 7 to 10. But after that there is no sound. I'm a music lover and love to listen to music all the time. I'm disappointed and trying to recover it asap.

Can you please guide me to guide my wound back? Thank you!

j.fco.morales

Alaksa7

Yeah, I am doing that. But still no recovery. Anyways, I read a few blog articles online based on Windows sound issue written on German language. Can those help me to solve my issue asap.

Source: https://windowsmaximizer.com/de/audioausfalle-windows-10-kein-ton/