• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

J. Dërülö - Everything is 4 (incl. add. Max Martin programming)

Started by B Steady, June 01, 2015, 05:36:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

First of all, this album is D O P E!

I wouldn't have posted this topic into the New Songs forum but I got forced hahaha.

"Painkiller" (feat. Meghan Trainor) is produced by Johan Carlsson and Mag for MXM productions and was also recorded in the MXM studios. besides that Max Martin did some additional programming for the song which is the reason why this topic is here now ;D
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

I'd love to know what exactly Max did on the song. Anyway, great find, always good to have a booklet. :)
And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

I listened to the album and found pretty interesting the Ian Kirkpatrick songs.

Cheyenne reminds me a lot of Style and I absolutely love the production on Try Me feat. Jennifer Lopez.

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on June 01, 2015, 07:24:17 PM
I listened to the album and found pretty interesting the Ian Kirkpatrick songs.

Cheyenne reminds me a lot of Style and I absolutely love the production on Try Me feat. Jennifer Lopez.

well WTWM is nothing but a smash and LMD is a cheap copy of it.
Cheyenne gave me an instant Style feeling as well.
Try Me is indeed nice and also a nice Marvin Gaye tribute (he also got credits for it).

Pull-Up is the best one besides the fabulous WTWM. when I heard Pull-Up for the first time I expected the verses to be in a minor key and suddenly he came up with the major third, awesome! and the instrumental part of the chorus is crazy.

And I love to hear a new Danja <3 song
Vila i frid Dag

ShockdioN

Rex

Hold On We're Going Home<Cheyenne=Love Me Harder<Style=Do What You Want

turnaround

I ordered and bought plenty of CDs lately. But I still stream.  ::)
Simply it doesn't make sense to buy any old tripe just because one of "our" writers has a random input on it.
And I liked it..