• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ashley Tisdale - It's Alright, It's OK

Started by Feelgoodlies, March 14, 2009, 06:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Hey guys, Ashley Tisdale is back with her second album which is due later this year, the first single is called "It's Alright, It's Ok", and today we've heard a snippet of the song and I LOVED it , and btw thought it sounded like "So What", listen here

PS:Twin told me that they have worked with Ashley in more 7 songs, and the first single gonna be theirs!

Unexpected

I heard the snippet earlier today and immediatly it hit me that this sounds like So what, can't wait to hear this song in full and the other twin songs for her,

Rebecca

It sounds good, I like it, and yeah, it does sound like So What

Raul_esp

AMAZING!!,  are you sure what it hasnt been produced by max ?

*Sabine*

Oh God, I'm gonna love that song!!! Another copy paste! Yes it's sooo So What, when is it released???  ;D

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on March 15, 2009, 10:36:35 AM
Oh God, I'm gonna love that song!!! Another copy paste! Yes it's sooo So What, when is it released???  ;D
I don't know yet! But I'm sure in the next few days!

@Raul: Twin message:
QuoteYes produced & written by us! happy you like it

*Sabine*

It's not produced by Max?? Gosh, it sounds exactly the same as So What, how come???

Raul_esp

twin are great!!

I want the full song !!  :P

Alex Martin

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on March 15, 2009, 01:49:38 PM
It's not produced by Max?? Gosh, it sounds exactly the same as So What, how come???
How come?.. haven't you heard of Copy and Paste? ;D, lol seriously, I have to listen to the full song to judge properly, the chorus sounds like "So What", but I don't know the whole thing, who knows we might prefer this over So What!

*Sabine*

I meant how come another producer than Max can excel that way at copy paste?? lol

ahmed

Quote from: *Sabine* on March 16, 2009, 03:21:54 PM
I meant how come another producer than Max can excel that way at copy paste?? lol

actually no surprise at all, Max's productions are no longer unique , other producers can do the same copy and paste and may do even better.

Max still can do songs better than many other producers, but his music is not unique like before, he kinda lost his trademarks and beautiful touches.

now the singers can work with any producer and have a song similar to Max songs.

*Sabine*

You're right Ahmed but I guess he does it intentionally...

Alex Martin

Quote from: ahmed on March 16, 2009, 06:56:26 PM

actually no surprise at all, Max's productions are no longer unique , other producers can do the same copy and paste and may do even better.

Max still can do songs better than many other producers, but his music is not unique like before, he kinda lost his trademarks and beautiful touches.

now the singers can work with any producer and have a song similar to Max songs.

....SIMILAR to max but not with the"MARTIN'S DRUG EFFECT CHORUS" ;D

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on March 16, 2009, 09:13:22 PM
Quote from: ahmed on March 16, 2009, 06:56:26 PM

....SIMILAR to max but not with the"MARTIN'S DRUG EFFECT CHORUS" ;D

hahaha , max's chorus are magics.