• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

F****ng Perfect by P!nk has leaked

Started by Eddie Krommer, November 03, 2010, 10:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Krommer

Awesome day!!! Awesome song!

Here is F**KING PERFECT:

no direct links please

What do you think about it?

Raul_esp

Izalightblue

This song to me is one of Max's prettiest songs, along with Whataya want from me, Teenage Dream, How Will I Know, Climbing The Walls, Siberia, I Still...

Out

Beautiful and catchy as hell, I love it much more than I thought I will after that preview!

nshinnosuke

as the title says, this song is fucking perfect !!

Rebecca

georg_e

Love the acoustic guitar sound......I think it's one of those songs that everybody  will be singing with her in live concerts ;-)

Izalightblue

Quote from: georg_e on November 04, 2010, 02:42:10 PM

Love the acoustic guitar sound......I think it's one of those songs that everybody  will be singing with her in live concerts ;-)

The acoustic guitar sound is so so pretty! Yeah, I agree with you, George.