• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

ICONA POP - "Light Me Up", "All Night" and album "This is..." with SHELLBACK

Started by Eddie Krommer, May 20, 2013, 08:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out

New single "All Night" is out!

And details of international album release are revealed here.

turnaround

Haven't listened to the Swedish debut. Is it that bad that they replace almost all songs?

And is "Light me up" a buzz single only?

Should be soon on iTunes, and we know what Shellback did.

And I liked it..

Out

Their local release is the best Swedish album of 2012 to me but I guess it's quite not what I Love It fans would expect :)
We Got The World, Girlfriend and All Night feels more on a mainstream radio-path that girls want to be presented internationally.

turnaround

And I liked it..

Out

Haven't found anything yet but I'm sure it's not Shellback or any other big name.

turnaround

There are no credits at iTunes. And the album seems to have been removed from iTunes UK.
And I liked it..

RuHa

max_martin_fan

Quote from: turnaround on July 23, 2013, 10:29:06 AM
Ah, I see.
Do you know who is behind "All night"

The synth sounds very Shellback. I guess he produced it at least. The melody its quite strong too.

Quote from: RuHa on July 28, 2013, 12:01:16 AM
Looks like they were having fun in the studio

Wow where did you get that picture?!!

turnaround

"All night" is so cool. It wouldn't surprise me, if this was by him.
And I liked it..

J_A24

All night is awesome, I heard it 2 weeks ago and it grew on me. It sounds like Shellback cause of the "Max Martin" like guitars and the melodies are top notch.

melodicmoonlight

any info on their upcoming release or this single? been pretty dead since they released All Night

turnaround

Was desperate enough to search for the credits and found out that only 2 songs are possible Shellback tracks (all other tracks I found on ASCAP and they were not co-written by Shellback)

The album is listed here. Release date 10/07 in the US and Germany 09/24

http://www.allmusic.com/album/this-is-mw0002562856

But it is still not at iTunes - they removed it from iTunes UK.

So maybe they are still doing some changes? Maybe the hype in the US is over, as "All night" apparently flopped (I thought it is their best song yet)

Europe gets "Girlfriend" even a EP, but not lots of buzz yet.
And I liked it..